Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play Off Final Wembley Stadium Brighton v Crystal Palace [Official Match Thread]

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
That's right f**king insult me when I've said I already donated to Remf If I should lose I will show paypal receipt
But wont have to we will win again :cheers: Am a Palace fan but an honest one who keeps his word.

Well done for donating but why do you feel the need to keep posting on here. You are a Palace fan but you really want to be an Albion fan. I know it must be difficult for you but there is help available for you out there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If your suggesting I don't like foreigners, then you are very wrong. Someone's country of origin, or their skin colour or there sexual preferences matter's not to me...I judge everyone on there own merits.

Why include the word foreign in your description of them?

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
Attendance 87575
Possession 50-50
Attempts on goal 12-12
Attempts of target 17-17
corners 9-9
fouls 13-13
Score after 90 mins 3-3
Score after extra time 4-4
Score after pens 22-21 to us
Amount of fans in total taken to hospital (due to fainting) 14759

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Why include the word foreign in your description of them?

Because they are???....Hence they have very little understanding of English football or Blackburn Rovers FC. Which has been obvious by the way they have gone about there business. I mean what sort of people would expect their manager to sit on a plane for 16 hrs, once a week to fly and meet them...Utter madness. Unless of course they are doing a Archer and purposely running the club into the ground. Let's face it they are making a bloody good job of it.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
If your suggesting I don't like foreigners, then you are very wrong. Someone's country of origin, or their skin colour or there sexual preferences matter's not to me...I judge everyone on there own merits.

It's all starting to make sense now. Bloody foreigners coming here taking all our managers jobs and playing attractive football. We want Allardyce!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It's all starting to make sense now. Bloody foreigners coming here taking all our managers jobs and playing attractive football. We want Allardyce!

If you call 70% possession in your own half and three (if your lucky) shots on goal a game, attractive football. Then i'm very pleased for you, you must be loving it atm. Personally I would rather win games of football, then set up not to lose them...Poyet says he always tries to win any game lol..17 draws this season would suggest otherwise. If we were going all out to win games, we would have lost and won a lot more.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Christ, what a tinpot deafeatest attitude..That old chestnut doesn't cut no ice anymore...Im sure there are lots of clubs who would love to be 6th...Millwall for example...but they haven't got a pot to piss in...unlike Poyet who has spent a lot of wonga.

Before you comment may I suggest you read the whole thread before u come to silly conclusions! I am an optimist to the hilt!

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Attendance 87575
Possession 50-50
Attempts on goal 12-12
Attempts of target 17-17
corners 9-9
fouls 13-13
Score after 90 mins 3-3
Score after extra time 4-4
Score after pens 22-21 to us
Amount of fans in total taken to hospital (due to fainting) 14759

Who misses the the last Palace penalty?

I am going to give him dogs abuse on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here