Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play Off Final Tix

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Only thing I'm concerned about is when the semi tickets will go in sale, last league game is Saturday before playoffs and the Monday is a bank holiday, Tuesday seems a bit late if we are playing Thursday

Probably will go on sale on the Sunday, ticket office staff will likely have to work the bank holiday (especially if the first leg is at home).

An easier way of doing it, would be to activate everybody's season ticket for the game automatically. Then if you attend the game they could generate an invoice and ask for payment to be made by a certain date.

loving this thread, I was at the Charity Shield final I'm entitled to a ticket, I was at the 18-0 defeat by Norwich standing next to Uncle Albert We both deserve a ticket, I was a ST holder at Gillingham I deserve a ticket (how many ST's did we sell at Gillingham anyway? if these threads are to be believed we sold about 10,000) etc etc.

IF (underlined) we get there, the club will have a limited amount of time to sell, say 38,000 tickets, will they really give a shit who they go to individually?

I'd simply let the ST holders have +1, not every ST holder will go (old boy not up to journey/bloke with 4 kids cant afford it or wants to have a day on the piss). Not a fair system i'm sure but it would get them all out there and most (ok, a few would end up on the 'bolsa negra') would fall into hands of Albion fans. Job done, no pissin about with who's the best supporter, The guy that went to Newcastle midweek in '83 or the one that watched the penalty shoot out at Plymouth (year escapes me but it was about the same time The Charlatans released 'Some Friendly').

We must remember, we are nothing special when it comes to Wembley allocations. Every ST will get one. Most JCLs will get one, even the odd one or two new fans seeing an Albion match for the first time will get one.

The Man Yoo's, Chelsea's and Arsenal's of this world survive despite their ST holders only having a 50-60% chance of a Wembley Ticket

Finally thought, IF we get a result at Leeds could the club start to upload tickets for the home leg without knowing opponents or dates? i'm sure there's about 10,000 that know they'll be there regardless of date/ko time

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
It won't happen but those of us who had a season ticket for the entire time at Withdean and going back before then should have some kind of priority for play off semis and final. I saw so many colleagues and friends yesterday in the pub, ground and on train who I know for a fact took the piss out of Brighton in the past and out of any one who supported them. Ok we need them now for the money but back of the queue I say.

Please say you are winding us up? Time to move on I feel.

D

Deleted member 18477

stop it! stop it already!

Cardiff 2004 was so good! i don't want to get excited yet for 35k-40k of albion fans BUZZING on a beautiful spring day out at the home of football with the chance of being promoted to the big time!!

in fact IF we get to the play-off final and win it... it'll be a better experience than any of the prem games the following season!

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
As usual, everyone who wants one and makes any kind of vague effort to get one, will get one. And as usual there will be people who complain that they couldn't get a ticket because nobody knocked on their door and asked them if they wanted to buy one.

If we get there, of course.
I agree with this,I have already had people pestering me for tickets IF we get there,I am ****ed if I will do it for them and when I tell them how they may go about purchasing a ticket for themselves,it is met with a totally "can't be arsed attitude"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here