Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-off away game ticket info - includes VERY strict Palace rules

rowtnorthstand

Nov 25, 2012
Shoreham By Sea
So how would that work for me, took over a ticket but as i wasn't on the 'list' for a season ticket, had to keep it in the same name (as instructed several times by ticket office), but upgraded ticket from jnr to adult? (took the money)

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
As a Palace fan I think its a joke what the police are doing to you here :(

I hope we dont have a similar system, but fear it will be. (At least most of us will have to not witness you annihilate us)
Reverse psychology......it don't work! :lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Big fan of this sentence

''Last season police even erected a giant metal wall across an entire road in order to keep rival fans apart when leaving the game. This wall, it later emerged, is designed to stop people wandering from an area infected by a dirty bomb or chemical spill. Palace fans leaving Selhurst may often resemble Walking Dead-style zombies, but is a Belfast Troubles era wall really necessary?''

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Block S Arthur Wait. See you there!! Out of interest there is no name printed on the ticket. Only the words Visiting Supporter and NO SMOKING. I got a number of tickets through friends &family and have no idea which seat matches which name. Will be taking ID anyway as I don't want to miss this for anything.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Block S Arthur Wait. See you there!! Out of interest there is no name printed on the ticket. Only the words Visiting Supporter and NO SMOKING. I got a number of tickets through friends &family and have no idea which seat matches which name. Will be taking ID anyway as I don't want to miss this for anything.

Same. So in theory the tickets going up to the people in London may be the wrong ones. In practice it shows that this is an unworkable, scaremongering bit of bullying by the club. Completely empty threats.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Out of interest there is no name printed on the ticket. Only the words Visiting Supporter and NO SMOKING.
As some clever chap on NSC predicted, they won't be able to print the names.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Somebody help me...I can get an advanced single from Norwood Junction to Brighton for 3 quid at 11.00, however I'm sure we will all be herded onto a specific train by the police...am I going to be able to use an advanced ticket or will I get penalized for not being on my specific train? I do NOT want to hang around in croydon any longer than I have to!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Somebody help me...I can get an advanced single from Norwood Junction to Brighton for 3 quid at 11.00, however I'm sure we will all be herded onto a specific train by the police...am I going to be able to use an advanced ticket or will I get penalized for not being on my specific train? I do NOT want to hang around in croydon any longer than I have to!

I can't imagine it being a problem. They will surely have barriers open to get people to pass through quickly. There will be a huge amount of tickets to check. Blame the police if you get stopped.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here