Play-off away game ticket info - includes VERY strict Palace rules

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That doesn't tell the whole story.

Saying it wasn't a "police stipulation" is slightly different from "police guidance" on deciding the conditions of sale for match tickets.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It'll be on SKY so surely it'll just kick off in a few pubs anyway, regardless of whether people get a ticket for the match.

Pathetic decision from the club and the police.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Carry on as normal . Don't act a **** , you will be left alone

Exactly! For all those twats who I witnessed smashing wing mirrors on the walk back to Norwood Junction, you are the reason we get treated like this.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Apologies to seem disloyal, but how is the prospect of not being able to go to the worst ground in the country all that harrowing? I'd go oop north on a Friday night but I'd rather nibble my scrotum than endure Selhurst's single toilet and endless surrounding aggro, particularly for a game which won't decide the tie and is on telly for 30 notes less. This announcement just seems like drawing a big red ring around things for those who'll need persuasion not to go

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I've got my own season ticket, and the seat beside my is also in my name...its shared between a few different friends of mine as they can't all commit to coming every game. So with my name on the 2nd ticket, does that mean I can't bring anyone and will have to go on my own? Does anyone else have multiple ST's under one name?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
does anyone know what times the authorities are allowing us to go to the toilet? will Iris scan be available in time to allow entry to the cubicles? What happens if you need a number two? FFS the clubs statement is shockingly wooley and leaves many more such questions unanswered? And can you follow the drones pictures on seagull iplayer? Good job we're not being treated as scum, think what might have happened then?!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
who else is pissed off with the play off ticketing scenario ???
It's much ado about nothing Das

3 days from now, we'll all be wondering how we're gonna get to Bolton on a school night :smile:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What ID is actually required, is it stipulated ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
knock yourself out.

Darren Balkham (Suspolfootball) on Twitter

Mr Balkham is saying the ID idea is down to the clubs and was not a police stipulation.

i see you both have twitter so why not twit him ask him why he is lying and full of poop.

Yes, its a condition of sale made by both clubs ON POLICE ORDERS. The police say what the want, then the clubs agree within what the police want to happen, nothing more. Basically they say the boundaries what they want and then the rest is up to the clubs, then allows the police to say "Its the clubs who decided it" and to a certain point they did....under orders from the Met Police (and to a lesser extent Sussex as its going to be the Met who wear the trousers here).

So they would have stated the maximum allocations for the clubs and that they must have ID at all times - the clubs who are selling tickets then make that as a condition of sale.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What ID is actually required, is it stipulated ?

A list of criteria is available to download from the Russian embassy website you lazy ****er

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
in all fairness, i also wish it was 1st to the turnstile was let in, but in modern day football, this would seem the fairest way....:wave:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Apologies to seem disloyal, but how is the prospect of not being able to go to the worst ground in the country all that harrowing? I'd go oop north on a Friday night but I'd rather nibble my scrotum than endure Selhurst's single toilet and endless surrounding aggro, particularly for a game which won't decide the tie and is on telly for 30 notes less. This announcement just seems like drawing a big red ring around things for those who'll need persuasion not to go

THIS. It's the WORST away trip in the league by a country mile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports