Play-list for Play-off Final?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Speaks

Feb 4, 2004
Portslade
Having now watched 2 finals at the Millennium stadium this season, mindful that we may be playing there on May the 30th something concerns me.

That is the repertoire of awful songs that seemed to be played as the team collects the trophy and parades it for their fans.

There has been a worrying tendancy to play 'Glad all over' and other tripe.

What I'm getting at is does a representative of the club have a say in what is played or do we just have to pick from the resident bargain bucket in place at the stadium.

It would be scandalous for us to go up and not celebrate to the chimes of 'Sussex by the sea.'

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Frankly I couldn't give a toss. They could play Glad All Over, followed by Bright Eyes and Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur for all I care, as long as we were celebrating promotion.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Its The Final Countdown.....'nuff said :lolol:

Jason Speaks

Feb 4, 2004
Portslade
I hate that Carnival de Paris they always play.

I reckon Sussex by the Sea, Tom Hark and The boys in the old Brighton Blue would do the job.

Maybe 'feeling hot' if Leon's bagged a hatrick.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
anything but that 'what have you done today to make you feel proud ' crap :angry:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You have to admit it would be funny if they presented the trophy and, at the moment of triumph, some misguided Welsh fool plays Glad All Over on the tannoy, signalling the mass departure from the stadium of 30,000 Albion fans.

We'd have to go celebrate outside Cardiff Castle or something!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
They played 'glad all over' at Port Vale when we won the league and then read out the names of Reading players by mistake as the programme was printed wrong.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
then read out the names of Reading players by mistake as the programme was printed wrong.

Did you help write it?!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Given our chances in Division One, perhaps they should play that jaunty old number "Rubber Ball"....

"Like a rubber ball, I'll come bouncing back to you" :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports