Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Platinum/Gold members scheme

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
None issue I'm sure I can find 5 minutes over the priority period to sign in and get a ticket added to my season ticket.

Not an issue for you maybe.. But what about people that don't have access to ANY PC, from the time they leave for work until they come home.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No idea whats up with it. Gold was in place for the play-offs which saved hassle, there was then a binfest for those who WERENT signed up to Gold. There will be more time now to sort things, so a 2/3 day window would be expected.

Everyone who wants a ticket will probably get one anyway, providing they have a purchase history.

It was a new ticketing system and the software seems to be crap.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Not an issue for you maybe.. But what about people that don't have access to ANY PC, from the time they leave for work until they come home.

I assume you will get your ticket before or after work on the basis that the period for season ticket holders won't be restricted to a working day

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I would think that ST holders will get at least a couple of days to book their seats before the general sale.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yet another member who thinks it big to berate pople on a forum, A true keyboard warrier!.
:tosser:

I was only letting you know that the club have said to keep a check for details.
But no, you want details right this instant.

Thank you.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Do you do 48 hours shifts at work then as its usually at least that length of time.

Why is everybody getting so stressed, its only Arsenal and we did that 2 years ago, anybody with a season ticket can very easily get a ticket

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Hasn't been announced yet.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I'm beginning to think "it'll be back in december" was just a fob off :mad:

The club told me that the new ticketing system could not cope with retaining debit/credit card details from the people signing up to Gold and Platinum memberships. It took their IT experts 3 months or so to get the loyalty points transferred and then working on the new system, so the poor dears are stressed enough to get this next task completed. So the projected additional cost for the season is £27 for the away games compared to Platinum.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The club told me that the new ticketing system could not cope with retaining debit/credit card details from the people signing up to Gold and Platinum memberships. It took their IT experts 3 months or so to get the loyalty points transferred and then working on the new system, so the poor dears are stressed enough to get this next task completed. So the projected additional cost for the season is £27 for the away games compared to Platinum.

Why have we switched to this new system - I can only imagine it is to save money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here