Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plastics please stand up!

G_master

Feb 8, 2004
Brighton
I see the 10k plastics all stand up and walk out once we went behind.

Shameful! Whatever happened to supporting your team for 90mins!

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011

you prick...

it was an awful performance.... im f***ed if im sitting there listening to scum bags singing and chanting at us...

prick

D

Deleted member 18477

Yawnnnnn! It happens at every stadium in the country. Get over it!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Awful performance and after the 3rd people had the right to leave

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
"Proper" fans leaving early?! Interesting! Maybe if a few had of stayed and made some noise well have had an atmosphere in there tonight instead of just listening to Palace showing us how to sing!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm sure a lot more people than usual seized the chance to get away to avoid mingling with Palace fans post-match. Can't say I blame them.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
I've never left early until today but the team were shit as for kasper well we need a new goalkeeper end of

Up till now i have been supporting him, but now Gus must stick to his guns and give Brezovan a chance to stand up and be counted, he did well in the cup run last season.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Not justifying my reasons to a jumped up div with a keyboard. No ta. Hope you had fun as a proper fan, watching the team get dicked around with and having the piss taken out of you.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

They weren't the plastics. They were the ones who were fed up with seeing palace beat us and didn't want to stay to the end to see them celebrate.

You on the other hand have a plastic heart and it probably didn't bother you we lost as much as it did them. You follow instructions on how to be a good fan...'I must stay to the end, it makes me a good fan.'

darkcore1977

May 18, 2009
haywards heath
They weren't the plastics. They were the ones who were fed up with seeing palace beat us and didn't want to stay to the end to see them celebrate.

You on the other hand have a plastic heart and it probably didn't bother you we lost as much as it did them. You follow instructions on how to be a good fan...'I must stay to the end, it makes me a good fan.'

THAT well said sir.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom

This. I was sorely tempted to leave as it hurt SO much. But I stayed and applauded CMS as he applauded us. I just tried to ignore the noisy rabble in the South Stand!

Sent from - not telling as it upsets some people!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In reality, we all know the transport issues. A lot of people won't need an extra excuse to make sure they're not standing in a queue for 40 mins longer than necessary. However, Albion provided that excuse this evening, sadly.

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield

To be honest I have better things to do than wait until the end, get stuck in the queues and traffic when I have to drive home to Winchester when we have just conceded two goals in a couple of minutes. And yes, guess I must be a plastic fan who travelled to Priestfield...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here