Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plastic's parade.

D

Deleted User X18H

Note your plastic Chelsea fan here.

Two, who for some reason couldn't make Munich, have just gone along my road.

D

Deleted User X18H

I was a Bayern Munich fan for most of this evening.

Then Chelsea won, and now I'm supporting them :)

I might be a Chelsea fan now . Cos my Mum worked in Chelsea Girl like never. So I have always supported them.

Sep 1, 2010
I could not help notice all the Chelsea players almost fighting to be centre of attention when the trophy was being presented, the ego's went into overload

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I could not help notice all the Chelsea players almost fighting to be centre of attention when the trophy was being presented, the ego's went into overload

Very true, noticed that they had to be told to get out the way so lamps and terry could lift the cup!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very true, noticed that they had to be told to get out the way so lamps and terry could lift the cup!

So Terry lifted the cup? This man's lack of self-awareness is breathtaking. Why not let the players that won the damn thing bask in the glory?

Sep 1, 2010
Terry does not deserve to lift it IMO but the ego overload was cringe worthy. You could almost sense the joy regarding the next round of contract talks spitting around the pitch afterwards......Hideous

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
your point is ?????

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I turned over as soon as the deciding penalty was scored...did this really happen? Does Terry's ego know no bounds? I hope he's a benchwarmer at Euro 2012 but unfortnately I'm guessing this won't happen :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here