Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Plastics in West Upper!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
No, not plastic Scousers but plastic bottle tops!! Amazed we got out of there in one piece!

Bottle tops!.jpg

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
You may have got out, but you won't be getting back in again.

I only hope it was worth it.
I am not that brazen myself, I was outing what others were doing despite all the warnings and security to the contrary. I was not brave enough to tackle them myself, I’m afraid.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
No, not plastic Scousers but plastic bottle tops!! Amazed we got out of there in one piece!

View attachment 156399
whoever that is with the bottles near their toes in in serious doodoo. They have already been sussed by the steward in the yellow and orange hiviz who can clearly be seen bringing the culprit to attention of the man in black down near the corner.

I expect a police arrest will likely be made some time today.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am not that brazen myself, I was outing what others were doing despite all the warnings and security to the contrary. I was not brave enough to tackle them myself, I’m afraid.
Wise.

Who knows what other dastardly deeds those kind of people are capable of?

You could have found yourself being lobbed over the ledge as they tried to do away with all witnesses to the heinous act.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Don't people listen to PB. You just can't have this going on. People need to be named and shamed

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mrs smuggled one in and then stole another off the counter. I have emailed her pic to the club of course.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
whoever that is with the bottles near their toes in in serious doodoo. They have already been sussed by the steward in the yellow and orange hiviz who can clearly be seen bringing the culprit to attention of the man in black down near the corner.

I expect a police arrest will likely be made some time today.
Sussex Police have issued this photo of a person they wish to interview in connection with the incident

Bottle tops!.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Could be worse - at a previous FA Cup match at the Amex, possibly Derby? I went with my family and @Bozza s family. We sat in the family stand. My wife, not a regular attendee of football was able to take her seat with a half pint of Rose wine. Which was nice.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
This has brought back something I had forgotten – a plastic bottle being lobbed (or possibly luzzed) from the East Upper at some point in the match yesterday. Might have been after their goal. Anyone else see it? Didn't look like it was capable of injuring anyone but it's something I haven't seen at one of our home games for years.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Could be worse - at a previous FA Cup match at the Amex, possibly Derby? I went with my family and @Bozza s family. We sat in the family stand. My wife, not a regular attendee of football was able to take her seat with a half pint of Rose wine. Which was nice.
not sure which is more out of place, rose at Derby or served in a pint pot.

would we be able to get Guiness pass stewards in a coke bottle?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Seen a couple of people take pints into the WSU at the last 2 league games. Stewards either don’t know the law or don’t want to get involved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here