• pikey1.bmp
    549.4 KB · Views: 438
  • pikey 4.bmp
    381.6 KB · Views: 432

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
at the end of the day, there will be a lot of fans buying season tickets to the Amex that support Premier league teams. Who Cares? i don't, as long as they come along, cheer the team on a weekly basis, and bring revenue in to the club, what does it matter?

I have a soft spot for West Ham, but i have been to the Withdean week in, week out, in the rain and the cold, cheering on Gus and the boys. It doesn't make me less of a fan, or does it?

And before you ask, when West Ham come to the Amex Next season, I will be sitting in my season ticket Seat, wearing Blue and White, singing Sussex by the Sea!!!

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
cba to read it but just piss off and go back to your own forum

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
This thread throws up a paradox. If Brighton are still shit then the newly converted fans can't be plastic but if they truly are plastic then Brighton can no longer be shit. So come on then Palace retard. Which is it to be?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Why dont we make some new chants for Falmer like- 'When I was younger I asked my father what shall I be. Should I be Palace or should I be Plastic here's what he said to me......' or 'when the ball hits the net whilst eating Rocket, thats Plastic. When the ball crossed the line we all gulped on our wine, thats plastic. Its a goal it's a goal its not Rooney or Cole, ooohh! its a swiss Roll'

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If you stand outside East Croydon station the same day as both Chelsea and Palarse are at home you will see far more blue than claret and blue. These 'plastic' fans couldn't get a seat at Withdean as it's about a third of the size of the Amex. The fact that we used to have a stadium with a 30000 plus capacity which we often filled to between 20000 and capacity might account for the re-emergence of the 'plastics'.

Sounds more like this guy has realised that whilst we are on the way up his sad club are on the way down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here