Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Planned Making A Right Old Mess At MK-Is This True?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I have been informed by an AFC Wimbledon fan who heard it from a MK Dons fan that we are all intending to stuff our pockets with scraps of paper and newspaper and ticker tape the Albion to rival River Plate 1978 (look it up youngchaps)
Apparently according to the Dons fan this is being done deliberately as there is a dispute amongst the stadium and the people that have to sweep up.

im calling bullcrap anyway on the rumour,but can 7000 people luzzing paper make that much of a mess?

Yeah and Albion get the cleaning bill

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Why not through in some old fashioned bog roll too!

article-2595054-1CC3C5BB00000578-762_634x423.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Why not through in some old fashioned bog roll too!

View attachment 73116
Great luzzing tekkers there. I launched a bog roll from WSU on Tuesday that ended as an embarrassingly fully furled bombardment of some unfortunate in WSL...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Great luzzing tekkers there. I launched a bog roll from WSU on Tuesday that ended as an embarrassingly fully furled bombardment of some unfortunate in WSL...

The key is to have a good couple of metres unrolled before you throw so that the drag causes the roll to keep unrolling. Or like your unfortunate victim in WSL, you just end up luzzing a full roll onto someone's head!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

So that was you, you b*stard. :rant:

attachment.php

Attachments

• stock-photo-toilet-paper-head-man-with-a-tweed-coat-and-an-orange-tie-over-a-green-background-81.jpg
    stock-photo-toilet-paper-head-man-with-a-tweed-coat-and-an-orange-tie-over-a-green-background-81.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 733

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
The trouble with people in "alleged" authority saying "don't do this, don't do that" is that, in keeping with my
teenager's mentality - I will do the complete f******g opposite. I wouldn't normally bring
torn newspaper or whatever to a footie match - but I might well now.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
So that was you, you b*stard. :rant:
Soz. I will be using the tail drag technique at MK. I will also be reliving happy memories of many years ago by tearing a newspaper up into small squares and spraying it confetti style.

I am going to attempt a combined bog roll and confetti launch from one hand - dangerous but will be spectacular if it comes off.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Soz. I will be using the tail drag technique at MK. I will also be reliving happy memories of many years ago by tearing a newspaper up into small squares and spraying it confetti style.

I am going to attempt a combined bog roll and confetti launch from one hand - dangerous but will be spectacular if it comes off.

Having already suffered the role of unwitting victim of your best effort on Tuesday evening, may I suggest that before Saturday's game you take every opportunity to practice your "one hand launch" in the privacy and relative safety of your bathroom.

:lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
im calling bullcrap anyway on the rumour,but can 7000 people luzzing paper make that much of a mess?

Depends on how many of the 7,000 are Brighton University students. Never underestimate the amount of crap they can materialise from thin air.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
I have been informed by an AFC Wimbledon fan who heard it from a MK Dons fan that we are all intending to stuff our pockets with scraps of paper and newspaper and ticker tape the Albion to rival River Plate 1978 (look it up youngchaps)
Apparently according to the Dons fan this is being done deliberately as there is a dispute amongst the stadium and the people that have to sweep up.

The only thing that will be a mess tomorrow is you after you drunk belchley & Fanny stretchford dry

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Well I just popped down local Poundsaver and bought 20 rolls for £6.99p bargain but they don't work. You need proper old Bronco nicked off the train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here