Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Places you have lived in , you would never go back to.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kings Lynn - bit of a shithole and so backwards, most local buses stop just after 5pm

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Tunbridge Wells. I go back to see the folks, but every time I go back something else has been dicked about with to "uphold the values of the town". They went MENTAL when they dared open a poundland a year or so ago. It's horrific, everything shuts early, public transport included, it's overpriced and the level of bellendery in the driving is frightening. The Highway Code goes out of the window to be replaced by "my car is more expensive than yours, so fark orff". Hate the deluded, snobby arrogance of the whole place.

I'll get off the fence now.....

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Luton - nearest place to Harrow we could afford to buy a house (newly weds 1985)
Bedford - nearest place I could find a job to our middle class, mid-Sussex home (middle aged 2011)

Hopefully I will never again have to get off the M1 between junctions 10 and 13.

Sent to you whilst sat in the garden watching the sun set over the Pacific ... justice if you ask me!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Finchley. What a soulless, pointless place.

London was a great place to live, but the chapter where I lived in Finchley is not one that I return to often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here