Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Places to go in Brighton for the slightly mature gentlemen.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
p

wow what a dilemma you are in .... too old for a night out in Brighton but too young for one in Eastbourne!

there is a Age Concern drop in place but I'm not sure if it's open in the evenings, as I've never been:):)
It's not that I'm too young for Eastbourne, more of a case of Eastbourne being extremely dull in comparison with Brighton.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Used to be The Junction, now The Haunt, live mu
sic venue and 80's nights at the weekend. No idea what the clientele are like now.

I'm nearly 40 and I usually either end up in Casablanca's or Molly Malones, don't feel out of place in either, in fact I saw Calde, Bruno and Casper in Molly's after the Lewes pre-season friendly.
I think we're getting somewhere. Will take a note of these places for our next adventure to Brighton.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's not that I'm too young for Eastbourne, more of a case of Eastbourne being extremely dull in comparison with Brighton.

I think you're being a bit harsh. Eastbourne is very clean and has some nice bars.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
Used to be The Junction, now The Haunt, live music notvenue and 80's nights at the weekend. No idea what the clientele are like now.

I'm nearly 40 and I usually either end up in Casablanca's or Molly Malones, don't feel out of place in either, in fact I saw Calde, Bruno and Casper in Molly's after the Lewes pre-season friendly.

I think you're being a bit harsh. Eastbourne is very clean and has some nice bars.

Apologies if it seemed harsh. I love Eastbourne. Born and Bred but it's nice to get away sometimes.

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013
This is great. I've got:
Casablancas
Molly Malones
Funky Fish
The Haunt
Bushes at Madeira Drive

Cheers guys

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Apologies if it seemed harsh. I love Eastbourne. Born and Bred but it's nice to get away sometimes.

I'm the same with Brighton. We sometimes pop over to Eastbourne for a change of scenery. To confirm the stereotypes, we have spoken of retiring there when the time comes.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Disco room in Oceana is usually 30s and 40s, it even has its own entrance and can be treated as a different club (just don't stray into the scummy room by accident)

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011

hey, if you are still breathing, able to get out and about then you are definitely too young for Eastbourne :rave::rave:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Most of the pubs around the NORTH LAINES, loads to choose from in close proximity so decent for a pub crawl

And don't forget the South Lane.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
hey, if you are still breathing, able to get out and about then you are definitely too young for Eastbourne :rave::rave:

Don't knock Eastbourne fella.

Leave me to do that. I had to live around the place for quite a few years, still bear the mental scars.

It's where "Homophobic equality" was "bourne" in this country thanks to a certain tennis player....

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Leave me to do that. I had to live around the place for quite a few years, still bear the mental scars.

It's where "Homophobic equality" was "bourne" in this country thanks to a certain tennis player....
What is homophobic equality?

Do you really mean the right to be homophobic?

Russ

Rust Man
May 4, 2013

Martina?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here