Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Places to drink in Brighton

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Some help here, me not being too up to date on Brighton hostelries and such.

A work colleague and a couple of his pals are down tomorrow in Brighton for a few days , taking in the BRMG gig at Concorde 2.

Any good pubs,clubs and events that three straight lads (well straight at the moment anyway) from the East of Scotland should visit and take in during their stay?

All and any help will be willingly received and forwarded.

TNBA

TTF

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Some help here, me not being too up to date on Brighton hostelries and such.

A work colleague and a couple of his pals are down tomorrow in Brighton for a few days , taking in the BRMG gig at Concorde 2.

Any good pubs,clubs and events that three straight lads (well straight at the moment anyway) from the East of Scotland should visit and take in during their stay?

All and any help will be willingly received and forwarded.

TNBA

TTF

Black Rebel Motorcycle Group?

Someone's gotta be first to say it:

Revenge.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
There are a LOT of hostelries in Brighton. You might be better off in being a little more specific with your requirements.

Do you want somewhere old fashioned or modern and trendy? Quiet for chatting or noisy for dancing? Big and spacious or small and intimate? Lager focused or more into ales? Near to the Concorde or do you not mind going further? Does it have to be open late?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Requirements

Daytime/early evening - pubs with good music, decent food, showing football. Doesn’t need to be near Concorde (staying for a few days).

Night time - Some decent pubs that are open late at night.

TNBA

TTF

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if a few days, just explore around. the thing about brighton is the gay bars a fairly easily spotted with rainbow flags/stickers on the door.

Trafalger St has a half dozen decent pubs of different flavours to start you off (just off from station). i've only been clubbing a couple of times in recent years, but gather the Honey Club is still top, or Audio.

Hector

Mar 3, 2009
southover street, the pub which is opposite the golden geese, it's brilliant, so brilliant that my mind's gone blank and i can't remember it's name, great beer and great food

also the evening star or the southern star just down from the station where they brew their own beer,

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
southover street, the pub which is opposite the golden geese, it's brilliant, so brilliant that my mind's gone blank and i can't remember it's name, great beer and great food

also the evening star or the southern star just down from the station where they brew their own beer,

The Greys, excellent pub.

Also worth a look is the Dover Castle on Southover. To be fair, all the pubs on that road are worth a look.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here