[Football] PL matches Sat 7/3 - Mon 9/3

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No points either.

As we know only too well...................

If we get no points it would sit better if we left everything on the pitch. Can’t ask for more than that

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Win today would see Bournemouth needing 2 more wins than us out of the remaining 9 games. Would be great if we can pull something out of the bag

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Watford losing and an uncomfortable grin emerges.

SSN are tossers though. The 'background' to the CRYWAT in studio reporting being the ****ish 'windbreak' thing at the front of the nobheads.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
This may sound familiar:

Come on Arsenal turn all that landslide possession into attempts and a fukken goal.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

After last weeks results, surely we are due a few good results this weekend and mon and hopefully a decent result at Wolves.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brighton’s point - feels like a win, Wolves have been brilliant in the PL and Europe this season.

Newcastle - NSC’s Newcastle haters come unstuck yet again, they’re well on course for safety with 2 months still to run.

Bmuff, Norwich, West Ham and Watford all losing - overall a good day for us.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Brighton’s point - feels like a win, Wolves have been brilliant in the PL and Europe this season.

Newcastle - NSC’s Newcastle haters come unstuck yet again, they’re well on course for safety with 2 months still to run.

Bmuff, Norwich, West Ham and Watford all losing - overall a good day for us.

No wins in 2020

1 win in 15

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No wins in 2020

1 win in 15

I’m waiting to hear back on the match thread on how we played? I didn’t watch it. Radio5 Live didn’t slag us off at all as killers on football, they thought we did a quality job on Wolves.

Genuine question (no angle), did you watch a stream of the match, if so, what’s your assessment?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I’m waiting to hear back on the match thread on how we played? I didn’t watch it. Radio5 Live didn’t slag us off at all as killers on football, they thought we did a quality job on Wolves.

Genuine question (no angle), did you watch a stream of the match, if so, what’s your assessment?

Yes I did. Its irreverent. I provided you with hard facts.

Not good enough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports