Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pizza vending machine update

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
FACT!!!

Why do people bother with deep pan pizzas? People who do are either f***ing RETARDED or just plain STUPID.

Thin Crust Pepperoni. Brooklyn, New York. Best pizza in the f***ing world.

They don't even know what deep pan is in Brooklyn.

Well said sir, well sai :thumbsup:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Try cutting a SLICE of white bread into a triangular shape. Spread some tomato puree over it and sprinkle on some grated cheese. Stick in the microwave for a couple of minutes and I think the result would be fairly similar to the machines version.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Try cutting a SLICE of white bread into a triangular shape. Spread some tomato puree over it and sprinkle on some grated cheese. Stick in the microwave for a couple of minutes and I think the result would be fairly similar to the machines version.

But i was hoping to be ill.

:(

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Meade's_Ball said:
I have some awful news.
A group of 6 people came along to watch me purchase the offending article, but the machine is OUT OF ORDER!
I went into Costcutters and asked them to fix it for me (which was really rather embarassing), and they say it'll be up and running, hopefully, by tomorrow.
I'm sorry to have let you all down. Instead, i tried to get food poisoning in a local cafe. I will let you know if my guts go wrong this afternoon.

*shame*

I as sorry this is not good enough. You build us all up, we all waste our lunch time waiting and checking this thread for updates, and what do we get.........

It is out of order!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand that you either

a) go back now and fix it yourself
b) go back and demand that they get someone else there to fix it
c) At least lie and make up a decent story so we are not all disapointed.

Over to you!!!!!!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
FACT!!!

Why do people bother with deep pan pizzas? People who do are either f***ing RETARDED or just plain STUPID.

What a load of shite. Deep pan pizzas are the only way to go if you're ordering takeaway, same as thin base are the only way to go if in a proper pizza restaurant.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
What a load of shite. Deep pan pizzas are the only way to go if you're ordering takeaway, same as thin base are the only way to go if in a proper pizza restaurant.

Don't be so bloody FOOLISH.

:rolleyes:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Well, i've been back down there. There's a tiny purple-haired woman in there who i fancy. She's a bit like an alien, but sort of prettier and probably a little less noxious. I fancy her so much that my nipple actually wore through my reinforced T-shirt and fixed her with a milky glare. She salivated for a second before launching herself over the counter toward me and my offending pointer. I let her suckle because i fancy her, but i knew she'd drawn blood and if not for the ice that her large brothers stared at me, i would have ripped her teeth off of me and thrown her small, Martian body in amongst the Feasts and the Funny Feet.
When i was dry and sore, she let me go, slipping limply to the floor in the sweetest, purplest haze.
"Excuse me." i dared. "This guy off the internet has told me to come and fix your doughy machine of ecstacy so that i may tell him what shit tastes like."
"f*** off and die!" he whispered, making sure the elderly lady who had made Costcutters her home for the past two days waiting for sandwiches to expire did not hear.
I threw a bag of peanuts (dry roasted) at his big, fat nose and ran.

I'll go back tomorrow.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Simster said:
DEEP PAN SUBHUMAN SCUM!

THIN CRUST rules the waves.

f*** that! The only thin crust pizza I'd ever order would be this one:

doubledecadence-img.jpg

and thats only 'cause its got two thin crusts!

"In the mood to sin? Imagine a luxurious layer of cheese & herb sauces. Sandwiched between two thin and crispy bases. With your choice of topping."

D'Angelo Saxon said:

You've embarrassed yourself there.

Deep pan pizzas shouldn't even exist. They're just a way of pizza companies fleecing you out of all the great toppings by filling you up with a shitload of over chewy bread. FACT.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I feel a POLL coming on, Deep vs Thin

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Meade's_Ball said:
Well, i've been back down there. There's a tiny purple-haired woman in there who i fancy. She's a bit like an alien, but sort of prettier and probably a little less noxious. I fancy her so much that my nipple actually wore through my reinforced T-shirt and fixed her with a milky glare. She salivated for a second before launching herself over the counter toward me and my offending pointer. I let her suckle because i fancy her, but i knew she'd drawn blood and if not for the ice that her large brothers stared at me, i would have ripped her teeth off of me and thrown her small, Martian body in amongst the Feasts and the Funny Feet.
When i was dry and sore, she let me go, slipping limply to the floor in the sweetest, purplest haze.
"Excuse me." i dared. "This guy off the internet has told me to come and fix your doughy machine of ecstacy so that i may tell him what shit tastes like."
"f*** off and die!" he whispered, making sure the elderly lady who had made Costcutters her home for the past two days waiting for sandwiches to expire did not hear.
I threw a bag of peanuts (dry roasted) at his big, fat nose and ran.

I'll go back tomorrow.

Though are you going back for the pizza or for a reinactment of the sex scene?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I cannot believe the SHITE I am reading on this thread about deep pan. For christs sake, any junk food addict will tell you that deep pan is FAR more satisfying than those piss-poor wafer-thin based pizzas. Order one of them and the delivery man can slide the f***ing thing under the DOOR, its so thin and pathetic.

Deep pan is the ONLY way to have pizza. A nice chunky base covered by a monstrous thick slab of sweaty cheese, stuffed to the rafters with half a dozen different kinds of MEAT, with a sprinkling of crunchy veg on top. Awesome.

You mincing faggots can keep your skinny little thin base cowpats. When I order a pizza, I want the REAL DEAL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here