Pizza home delivery Hove

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I fancy a pizza and I cannot summon the strength to leave my armchair; the mountain is going to have to come to Mohammed. Which is the best which delivers to BN3?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I'd say Dominos over Pizza Hut; but having the mountain deliver your pizza can cost £5 - £8 more than collection. Check out the meal deal offers online.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
is there a Papa Johns in Brighton? Better than Dominos and the complete and utter TURD that is Pizza Hut - they don't deserve to be called pizzas

I have looked them up but they don't deliver to BN3 2RB :-(

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have ordered a 14" meat feast and two lots of garlic bread from Yummies Pizza, Hove. PS Is it protocol to tip the delivery person?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Pizza 500 is the best option in Brighton for pizza. They are probably open now too, unfortunately you chose Yummies which will be a mistake.

D

Deleted member 18477

Large dominos, collection only though for £7.99. Add a second large for only £5. That's usually the deal I get. £12.99 for 2 large pizza's.

Also works out better than their famous 2 for Tuesday deal that everyone bangs on about.

Jimmy Grimble

Pizza 500 is the best option in Brighton for pizza. They are probably open now too, unfortunately you chose Yummies which will be a mistake.

They don't open till 6 :(

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have ordered a 14" meat feast and two lots of garlic bread from Yummies Pizza, Hove. PS Is it protocol to tip the delivery person?

That was pretty grim.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Famous Moes ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports