Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pitchside and Extended De Zerbi cam

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Right at the end in the changing room Lewis must be telling how he got the equaliser 😀
Yeh 100% - having just told the world ok the interview of course he didn’t mean it, he goes in and tells them he did 🤣

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I wonder if Klopp was testing for positive for COVID?
Through the dressing room tunnel he was conscious to wear a mask. During the game he had a snood on but he’s always a snood anyway.
Just seemed a bit odd in this day still to be wearing a face mask.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Through the dressing room tunnel he was conscious to wear a mask. During the game he had a snood on but he’s always a snood anyway.
In this day? The new variant is more infectious than previous mutations.

Back on topic, I love the Pitchside videos.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
nah, it’s a scouse thing, he just wants to blend in with the locals in Liverpool, and try to not get recognised on CCTV

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Brilliant. So different to Potter who apart from when we scored showed little emotion. Another difference was Potter was always continually in discussion with colleague where as DZ seems to need very little advice or opinion

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
RDZ must be KNACKERED at the end of the game. I'm surprised he's got any voice left :lol:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Did we ever have a Potter-cam? I don't recall one. Be about as exciting as watching the Test Card mind you.

Give me a manager who displays passion and emotion every day of the week.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Did we ever have a Potter-cam? I don't recall one. Be about as exciting as watching the Test Card mind you.

I don't think so, but I think the club were a bit cautious after they put out a Hughton one once. It was outrageous, scared small childen and animals the guy was a lunatic :oops:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Comments like this makes me miss Swanny with a deep ache in my heart.

Not......

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Brilliant. So different to Potter who apart from when we scored showed little emotion. Another difference was Potter was always continually in discussion with colleague where as DZ seems to need very little advice or opinion
I loved his angry kind of child in a tantrum skipping on 2:45 and 8:15
My child stopped doing that at 9 years old.

someone should make a meme or something of those, hilarious

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Latest RDZ video

Love it!

Heart on your sleeve?

More like emblazoned across his chest.

What a manager and inspiration. Can see these RDZ cam's being a regular post match weekend fix. That he can fill 10 mins reel and it being so entertaining says it all

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Another great one. I love the smiles on the fans around him and I particularly liked him going over to MacAllister to share something although Macca does seem to look at him as though to say, "don't blame me, I'm not even playing!" 😄

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Don't get me wrong, love watching these, but isn't there a danger they make him look a bit of a comic character? Kind of surprised he has oked having a camera trained on him whilst he's doing his job.

Liked how he went back to find Gilmour after he'd come off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did we ever have a Potter-cam? I don't recall one. Be about as exciting as watching a cricket Test MATCH mind you.

Corrected for you :lolol:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Don't get me wrong, love watching these, but isn't there a danger they make him look a bit of a comic character? Kind of surprised he has oked having a camera trained on him whilst he's doing his job.

I have a bit of sympathy with this position. I think at the moment it's interesting and amusing because it's authentic but the novelty won't last forever and hopefully they stop it before he becomes a Mourinho type parody of himself playing up for the cameras.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not for me….nothing negative in there imo. Doubt he has a choice re the filming (understand managers have cameras on them the whole game anyway) but he must be agreeing to the club posting the edit (and the edit means anything dodgy or damaging would be cut).

Noticing Gilmour is really telling……amid the chaos he knew he hadn’t hugged him, so sought him out. Love all the gestures, mannerisms and above all passion and enthusiasm. Cracking mix of rant, shout, tactical input, jump, sulk, scream and so on.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here