Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pitch Width

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Has the Amex pitch been made narrower?
It looked like it had from West Lower but could be an optical illusion due to the Blue surround,anyone else notice it?
If it has not sure it’s to our advantage

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That’s incorrect. I’m certain it has under soil heating.

Edit - apologies @Super Steve Earle beat me to it.
Yes I didn’t even look at that - purely pitch size. To show it may be / have been ‘standard size’ but can be moved around how we wish if need be 👍

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm not wrong you are and for someone who post utter crap time and time again often as a wind up I'm hardly the gob shite of the board. Please grow up, twit.

EPL Handbook 2023/24 Page 86 States forthwith

The Pitch
K.15. Unless otherwise permitted by the Board, in League Matches the length of the pitch shall be 105 metres and its breadth 68 metres.

K.16. The Board shall only give permission to a Club for the dimensions of its pitch to be other than as set out in Rule K.15 if it is impossible for it to comply with Rule K.15 due to the nature of the construction of its Stadium.

K.17. A Club shall register the dimensions of its pitch before the commencement of each Season by giving written notice thereof in Form 8 to the Board.

K.18. The Board may at any time require a Club to obtain and submit to the Board a report by an independent expert certifying its pitch dimensions.

K.19. No Club shall alter the dimensions of its pitch during the Season without the prior written consent of the Board.

K.20. The height of the pitch grass shall not exceed 30mm and the entire playing surface must be cut to the same height. The grass shall be cut so as to display straight, parallel lines across the entire width of the pitch, perpendicular to the touchlines. No other form of pitch presentation (such as circular or diagonal patterns) is permitted.

K.21. Each Club shall take all reasonable steps to maintain its pitch in good condition throughout the Season and the Board may require a Club to take such steps as the Board shall specify if it is not satisfied that the pitch is being maintained to an

https://resources.premierleague.com...5a81/PL_Handbook_2023-24_DIGITAL_03.08.23.pdf
Chuck me on ignore then 👍if you think your 2 word abusive response to an opinion of a footballer was warranted you crack on 👍 Utterly uncalled for clear as day but happy you gave more abuse to justify it - ignore me then 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• 75365E6D-CBAA-430F-BB0A-85E7C338B33A.png
    75365E6D-CBAA-430F-BB0A-85E7C338B33A.png
    398.6 KB · Views: 39

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes I didn’t even look at that - purely pitch size. To show it may be / have been ‘standard size’ but can be moved around how we wish if need be 👍
Utter rubbish

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This was the first season young Solly didn't seem to have a little growth spurt, over the summer.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Not sure about pitch dimensions but felt like it had been shifted toward the. Roth stand as my wsl south end seat is def closer to the goal line than it was last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here