Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch Invasions and the FA

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Three pitch invasions would be ridiculous, they lose their spontaneity and meaning if you do them all the time.

I can quite understand why people want to get on the pitch tonight, but for me the job will not be done until we have won the title. Invading the pitch tonight would seem to be a tad premature in my view. We haven't spent 200 days at the top of the league just to settle for a measly promotion which has been in the bag for weeks, I want the title, I want 100+ points and I want to say goodbye to Withdean, that's why I think everyone should be on the pitch after the Huddersfield game, when everything has been achieved and our job is complete.

Well said, three in a row would become farcical!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Well said, three in a row would become farcical!

It wont be 3 in a row. One tonight to celebrate promotion, we'll win the league on Saturday at Walsall when Southampton drop points, and then one to celebrate the last game at Withdean. Perfect scenario.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Do you really think a forum post will change someones mind, if they were going to do they will do matter what someone on the internet says

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think the only thing that would result in a points deduction might be if some idiot spanged the ref or an opposition player, with the club being charged for failure to control its fans, an invasion to celebrate promotion might otherwise be treated as a celebration. This does however seem a little contrary when a player can get booked for celebrating a goal with the fans.

Jan 30, 2008
I think the only thing that would result in a points deduction might be if some idiot spanged the ref or an opposition player, with the club being charged for failure to control its fans, an invasion to celebrate promotion might otherwise be treated as a celebration. This does however seem a little contrary when a player can get booked for celebrating a goal with the fans.

those sort of people don't go to shitdean mate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here