Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pitch invasion...

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
just thinking... has there ever been a season where not one club who has been automaticly promoted hasnt had a pitch invasion.... im not much of a historian but i think the answer is no.... and as for Paul Samrah i think he said there wasnt going to be a lap because he was pissed off about people going on the pitch (because he wasnt allowed on as he had to sit infront of his mic) also it was only about 3 mins after he said they wasnt coming back out that they came out so you really couldnt of been that far out of the ground? stop moaning and start celebrating.... we are going to be watching championship football at the AMEX next season :amex::amex:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There's at least 2 other well developed threads where you could have asked this - this message boards's busy enough without new threads! I can't keep up with all the reading I've tried to do tonight!! Brighton must be the most searched for word in google today. Surprise they haven't put a seagull flying over the famous coloured lettering and made it blue and white!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here