Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piquionne - just a rumour

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
PSB seems to be immune from banning, and unfortunately he loves to continually post made up transfer bollocks.

I'm on my final warning so I posted this in good faith. As I said Cowfold Gull is the one to blame.

Why? He didn't post it.

If he told you we were being taken over by the Chinese Mafia, and Gus was being given a billion pounds to spend, would you post that?

Fool.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
public school boy;[B said:
5112203I'm on my final warning so I posted this in good faith. As I said Cowfold Gull is the one to blame[/B].

I know a few posters on this site. If I mentioned to one of them that I heard a rumour, and they decided to start a thread with the rumour, I would not expect to be blamed if it was not true.

I would be rather annoyed that they started the thread in the first place!

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
And many more UTTERS and lots of Craps and lots of bollocks and everthing else that adds up to total shit!!!

I am contemplating if this is worthy of me going to the Administrators area..............

In the manner of Calderon approaching a referee waving an imaginary yellow card " Do it, do it, do it" .

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
PSB seems to be immune from banning, and unfortunately he loves to continually post made up transfer bollocks.

I'm on my final warning so I posted this in good faith. As I said Cowfold Gull is the one to blame.

Rest easy....if we were to ban everyone who posted rubbish, we would be talking to ourselves, well thats until we ban each other!!!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He texted me saying and I quote, we have our centre forward, so i phoned him and he told me that Piquionne was at the Amex undergoing a medical.

He said Pinocchio, you deaf twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here