Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pink shirts!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's the biggest news ever!! Fantastic work JM. The word legend is often over-used, but in this case thoroughly justified.

Jake Manthorpe

You anoy me
Jan 3, 2008
Whitehawk
Lol, I just think it's cool that we as a club are raising money for charity by wearing a very gay pink shirt! I thought some of you might like to know aswel, before te news actualy breaks that is

D

Deleted User X18H

Lol, I just think it's cool that we as a club are raising money for charity by wearing a very gay pink shirt! I thought some of you might like to know aswel, before te news actualy breaks that is

The Albion played in pink in 1991 at The Den of all places. I know cos I was.........sorry wrong thread:blush:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I remember David Yelldell wearing a pink keeper's shirt against Leeds at Elland Road a few years ago.

Mark McGhee thought it very amusing!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Quite brilliant that in 2010 people seem to think wearing a pink shirt is somehow an incredibly brave thing to do, or that it's some kind of giant social leap :rolleyes:

What, because people might think you're GAY if you wear it?

Jesus, how old are we? People wear pink all the time, including many, many straight guys. It's only football thats so emotionally retarded as to think it actually means something.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
My favourite golf shirt is bright pink, also pink is my cuddly winter jumper. I was also born in Brighton.

Does this make me gay I wonder? :catfight:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's not pink... it's SALMON

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I would buy a 'one-off' pink shirt.

I'm currently trying to convince the coaches at my rugby club that pink would make a good away shirt...

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Quite brilliant that in 2010 people seem to think wearing a pink shirt is somehow an incredibly brave thing to do, or that it's some kind of giant social leap :rolleyes:

What, because people might think you're GAY if you wear it?

Jesus, how old are we? People wear pink all the time, including many, many straight guys. It's only football thats so emotionally retarded as to think it actually means something.

This

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Rustington FC in the County League played in pink to raise money for a cancer charity I believe. It went down so well it became their away kit for a while.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I have seen some men (members of NSC) in the pink ladies shirts and it dont look right,

I remember David Yelldell wearing a pink keeper's shirt against Leeds at Elland Road a few years ago.

I have that shirt and used to wear it to all away games. It's a laugh. It's what Brighton is all about and as I'm usually with my Son and Daughter I'm sure people don't think I'm gay. Surely we need to play up to our reputation, and sorry if it don't look right.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have seen some men (members of NSC) in the pink ladies shirts and it dont look right,

I have that shirt and used to wear it to all away games. It's a laugh. It's what Brighton is all about and as I'm usually with my Son and Daughter I'm sure people don't think I'm gay. Surely we need to play up to our reputation, and sorry if it don't look right.

No you look a total dick head and I normally walk 5 steps behind you at away games :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here