[Drinking] Pimm's O'Clock

Well, are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
I love it but unfortunately it's not that common here in Italy. I've only had it a couple times in my life, on the second time when visiting Oxford I forced my friends to try it as well.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Pimms is tricky to get hold of round here. Last night I had a Royal Hawaiian- Gin, Orgeat, lemon juice and pineapple juice. Very tasty 🍍

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Had some last weekend for the first time in years. Still don't see what the fuss is all about. :shrug:

Prefer a cool beer on a hot summers day.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
In the house making it at the strength I’d want - yes
Out, prices are a joke most places. £10.50 at Lords last week, usually £8 at Wimbledon, saw a jug advertised in a pub in London yesterday for £35!

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
I am really not a drinker.... but remembered id bought pimms cans a while ago that were in the bottom of the fridge. I had resigned from a job and last day was Tues. All day I was imagining an ice cold pimms can in the shade when I got home... hmm.. seems I really am not a drinker. dated May 22.. oh well... that didnt happen then!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
IMG_7375.jpeg

That’s what my scales say. 😜

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I am really not a drinker.... but remembered id bought pimms cans a while ago that were in the bottom of the fridge. I had resigned from a job and last day was Tues. All day I was imagining an ice cold pimms can in the shade when I got home... hmm.. seems I really am not a drinker. dated May 22.. oh well... that didnt happen then!
You didn't drink it coz it was out of date?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As long as it's homemade it's alright. Some of the mass-produced stuff is just awful.
Is this you?

(One of the all time greats)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here