Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piglets Pantry takes 2nd place at British Pie Awards 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The AMEX pies will be the death of me. I've even tried arriving just at the point of kick-off to stop myself buying one. But when I finally reach the WSU, I see the empty queue, the white boxes, and the last Chicken pie sitting there...

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
They sell Piglets pies through the work canteen now, Need to bring in a packed lunch otherwise I will live off them!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think YOU should design a CLIFTONVILLE special PIE filled with cheap SAUSAGE and discount BEANS. It could be SERVED in a BOX that was made to STINK of old man's WEE WEE and BUNDLED with a pint of weak LAGER for 29p. It should CONTAIN a raffle ticket and the lucky WINNER would get to take BIG HILDA up Quadraphenia ALLEY

That could almost of been penned by the Bard himself!

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
The AMEX pies will be the death of me. I've even tried arriving just at the point of kick-off to stop myself buying one. But when I finally reach the WSU, I see the empty queue, the white boxes, and the last Chicken pie sitting there...

You would hate working Amex then.They now sell Piglet Pies in our Amex canteen . It is now my default meal if the main menu is not up to scratch .
Jo even came along to launch it . Had a long chat with her , especially about the lack of balti pies at the stadium. Apparently they were too popular and were taking custom away from the other fare , such as burgers and hot dogs . So they now only appear as an occasional guest pie.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You would hate working Amex then.They now sell Piglet Pies in our Amex canteen . It is now my default meal if the main menu is not up to scratch .
Jo even came along to launch it . Had a long chat with her , especially about the lack of balti pies at the stadium. Apparently they were too popular and were taking custom away from the other fare , such as burgers and hot dogs . So they now only appear as an occasional guest pie.

Hang on how have I missed THIS? Mine and many others favourite pie axed for being too GOOD in the vain hope that people would buy burgers and hotdogs that even my seven year old has branded "disgraceful". The club should know that since th Balti pies disappeared I now get food far less. I've had a a few steak and the aforementioned LUSH chicken chorizo and that's it.

Irish_Seagull

Mar 25, 2014
I liked the cottage pie pie; that mashed potato felt LUXURIOUS (with apologies to Ernesto). I don't like the chicken and chorizo one; it's got too much red pepper in it and not enough chorizo.
I'm the same the cottage pie.. Pie sounded awful but was decent, I can't eat when I'm drinking. Never hungry but it was delicious. I'm more used to Northern English pies can't stand pukka pies they are pretty ****. I'd like to see them try a corned beef hash one.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So with the announcement that Piglets will be supplying MK Dons, will that reduce the quality/size of our pies or will they cope with the extra work

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So with the announcement that Piglets will be supplying MK Dons, will that reduce the quality/size of our pies or will they cope with the extra work

I can't see MK Dongs supporters scoffing 8 or 9 thousand pies every game :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here