Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PIG wants a new contract

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Nothing spectacular today (didn't have to) but he held onto everything, even with a slippery surface second half.
Oozes class and confidence.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Nothing spectacular today (didn't have to) but he held onto everything, even with a slippery surface second half.

Agree, but if either of our other two were in goal they would have spilt a couple of those shots.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Had the game I though he was going to have - strong, composed, in command. He has a decent defence in front of him, limiting the work he has to do.

Distribution-wise, he also received Oscar's ire for hoofing one into No Man's Land, allowing Reading to get the ball back.

Time for him to recapture the form we signed him on in that case. Although he's been ok I struggle to remember the last time he had a blinder.

*expects a slating*

1 goal conceded in last 4 games - you deserve a slating.

Would love him to sign a further contract for us.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
He'll go when he's offered more elsewhere. Unless we offer him something pretty damn special now, he's just going to wait until the end of the season isn't he?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He'll go when he's offered more elsewhere. Unless we offer him something pretty damn special now, he's just going to wait until the end of the season isn't he?

That tends to be the way of things these days. Maybe though he will put in the performances during the season so at least we will benefit that much. Looked sound today, mind you so did their keeper !!!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
All keepers go though little dips in over all form. I personally think PIG has looked a little below par so far this season, but then we are not even half way through September. He would be very very hard to replace, we should do all we can to sign him up on a 3/4 year contract.

I didn't reply to a previous post for fear of being flamed !

He has had one or two 'off moments' this season but, nonetheless, he is our best ever goalie and I truly hope we can nail him down (or even on to the goal posts at the Amex)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here