Pies run out already

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
WSU, 2:40. Asked for a chicken pie, was told they only had steak left, when i ate it it was Balti Chicken. And possibly the worst soggiest pie i have had the misfortune to eat. But enjoyed the football !

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It wasn't you being treated for mouth burns after eating that "borty" pie then?

Pestell

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Seriously, the food and drink situation in the ground is laughable! All these people that keep saying it a new ground, we need time etc, wake up! We got to Dicks today at 1pm, bar staff are indeed in very short supply, pies run out at 1:30pm to be replaced 30 min later with 8 pies which vanished after the scrum at the bar! It gets better........in WSL concourse the pies were then off till half time, then at half time the poor girl serving Harvey's was unable to as she didn't have any more glasses! Its an absolute joke, the club seriously needs to sort it out!

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
i got my pie and pint and my card would not scan. it worked to get me in the ground so was a bit miffed. the supervisors suggestion was to get a new card he thinks they charge a tenner. so pe game i put fifty quid on my card and then have to pay with my debit card which thankfully i had with me and now because my card would not scan i have tobuy a new one. please someone tell me thats not the case. as for the queues at southampton last week they were fairly long but moved somuch quicker. i feel azure have alot to learn. not blaming them for my card by the way.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Seriously, the food and drink situation in the ground is laughable! All these people that keep saying it a new ground, we need time etc, wake up! We got to Dicks today at 1pm, bar staff are indeed in very short supply, pies run out at 1:30pm to be replaced 30 min later with 8 pies which vanished after the scrum at the bar! It gets better........in WSL concourse the pies were then off till half time, then at half time the poor girl serving Harvey's was unable to as she didn't have any more glasses! Its an absolute joke, the club seriously needs to sort it out!

Bollocks to the club if they can't sort it out. THEY are the only ones suffering, through lost revenue. YOU, on the other hand, have all of Saturday morning to prepare and eat the banquet of your choice, washed down with the finest alcoholic beverages known to man, freely available at any one of a dozen decent pubs or offies in your nearest town. I'd suggest that there's exceedingly few people that actually NEED to eat or drink anything inside the stadium at all. Its a 'nice to have' and kills a bit of time, but beyond that, MEH! :shrug:

Pestell

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
Bollocks to the club if they can't sort it out. THEY are the only ones suffering, through lost revenue. YOU, on the other hand, have all of Saturday morning to prepare and eat the banquet of your choice, washed down with the finest alcoholic beverages known to man, freely available at any one of a dozen decent pubs or offies in your nearest town. I'd suggest that there's exceedingly few people that actually NEED to eat or drink anything inside the stadium at all. Its a 'nice to have' and kills a bit of time, but beyond that, MEH! :shrug:

So if it's a nice to have and it could earn the club X hundred thousand a game, surely its worth sorting out? Love your assumption that I have all Saturday morning toeat and drink, but having children pulls the plug on such an adventure. Today I was with my Uncle, who has recently had a knee operation, so had to get a taxi to the ground, rather than walk from the station or anywhere else close by.

To say it kills a bit of time if very narrow minded......

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
i got my pie and pint and my card would not scan. it worked to get me in the ground so was a bit miffed. the supervisors suggestion was to get a new card he thinks they charge a tenner. so pe game i put fifty quid on my card and then have to pay with my debit card which thankfully i had with me and now because my card would not scan i have tobuy a new one. please someone tell me thats not the case. as for the queues at southampton last week they were fairly long but moved somuch quicker. i feel azure have alot to learn. not blaming them for my card by the way.

A replacement card is free if the original is faulty.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
In WSU the small kiosk ran out and 2 guys were manning that point. The bigger bars had pies & queues so why could they not organise a bit of re-stocking? Seems pointless staff with nothing to sell and long queues at other points, with pies to spare.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely pathetic no pies what so ever in the North West kiosk at 2pm - why the hell can't they put up a notice or something so you don't have to queue for 10 minutes to find they have sold out when you arrived at the till.

Why don't you check the pie racks before queing?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ok, so the club brings in double the stock next week. Only for over half of it to remain sold, resulting in it being scrapped. Who will cover that cost? will you?

The problem isn't so much that they've got the overall quantity wrong, more that they don't seem to have the stock at the right place at the right time. They seem to get replenished as they go along, but it tends to be after they sell out, rather than before they sell out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports