Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan Debates Gun Control with Alex Jones on CNN

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:moo:

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
I saw this earlier, it's extraordinary. Piers actually comes across OK for once in his life. Hope the petition fails though, I don't really want him back.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I've always considered Morgan a tool of the first order and still hope that he'll get his for his part in phone hacking*

However, transported to America he suddenly comes across as a gleaming progressive and does a good job of showing up the various crazies they wheel into his studio. This is another time when I find myself cheering him on.

*For legal reasons I should add that I have no evidence of the above, that it is entirely ill informed and not backed up by a shred of evidence and that I am talking out of my arse. Sorry Piers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"I wanna get people off pills that the insert says will make you commit suicide and kill people. I wanna blame the real culprit - suicide pills. Mass murder pills".

This is an extremely good point. Forget guns, we HAVE to crack down on the Suicide and Mass Murder pills this guy is warning us about.

I used to be on 2 of these a day (after eating), which fortunately just made me want to self-harm. But on one occasion, I took my second pill halfway through a Hollyoaks omnibus by mistake, got up, and indiscriminately poured a bottle of Fabreeze into my fishtank, wiping out four pleco's, countless white cloud minnows and a black moor at a STROKE.

God alone knows what would have happened had I had access to a firearm.

Ban the pills. For gods sake ban the PILLS.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Also, what a massive DONG that other guy is.
Jones already has a pretty low credibility rating here in the States – seen as a conspiracy theory nut.

It will be interesting to see how the gun control issue plays out. Obama is now a second term President so hasn’t got to worry about re-election, he seems to want to take on the NRA who are very much on the back foot after some of their comments. Now the fiscal cliff has gone away (for the minute!) he should act now while a lot of the public are backing him on gun control.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He has massive support both in the US and around the world, they believe his rants on the radio and the internet

correction, he has tiny but noisy, active support, from a group who salivate on his and similar material, and regurgitate it around the internet. as demostrated by this thread really.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hard to believe he was once the angel voiced boy who sang the theme song to The Snowman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here