Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Piers Corbyn pranked

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What an absolutely unimportant cock.

I am no fan of Jezza Corbyn, but if anyone I don't like had a mentally deficient (other terminology is available) brother then I don't think....let me think about this....think he'd be fair game.

Sorry :shrug:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Dangerous imbeciles like Corbyn who insist Covid is a hoax should volunteer to work a short shift at a hospital with patients who are infected with covid.
A perfect opportunity to prove their theory that its all a hoax.............not really unsurprising they dont wish to do this.......... even though its a hoax.(apparently)

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I can’t stand either Corbyn. However, it would be good to see the unedited version of the video. We all know the media can make anyone look bad or good with heavily cut editing. So hopefully the pranksters whoever they are will release the full version so we can make up our minds.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Here's Corbyn's take.

[tweet]1421499327164334081[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/Shayan86/status/1421499327164334081

Not watching that clowns video — however getting a glimpse of his office it looks like the world of a global pandemic conspiracy and touting anti-vax misinformation is working out really well for him in the shed at the bottom of his garden.

The thoughts in his head are probably as organised as his office.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wonder what scientific wonders can be found in his R&D file?

A4A04E35-D290-4DD8-A087-F1D0EC703615.png

The Moon’s made of Wensleydale, the exact location of the edge of the Earth.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
Of course, it was "certain newspapers" that made him relish the thought of being given 10 grand by a complete stranger.

To reverse his stance.

No shame, no embarrassment, no remorse.

Plonker.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I can’t stand either Corbyn. However, it would be good to see the unedited version of the video. We all know the media can make anyone look bad or good with heavily cut editing. So hopefully the pranksters whoever they are will release the full version so we can make up our minds.

:lolol:

Seriously ?

It doesn't matter what was said. The fruit loop was ready to take £10,000 in readies at a Pizza Restaurant in Slone Square.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not just ridiculous , racist & bonkers.
Turns out he's thick as mince too.
Pitiful but dangerous old twunt

Now his brother's career has gone up in a puff of iffy 70s' weed smoke, he's a danger only to himself.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Mentally ill.

Indeed.

And not all people with mental health issues are good people.

Campaigning for changes that will increase the risk of death of others is evil, even if he didn't intend for anyone to die. 'I never intended for there to be harm' is what all drunk drivers claim after they have mown down a kiddie.

Given he's in his sixties one wonders why nobody has succeeded in getting the old goat to shut the ****ing **** up before now. Why not is brother? Well, his brother never had any influence over anyone, I guess.

Incidentally [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION], [MENTION=35289]Baker lite[/MENTION] and the other ****, this is how to kick sad old lefties in the bollocks. You don't start slapping around female labour MPs, and other perfectly ordinary upstanding citizens who are not white, male and tory. OK? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here