Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pie Hat-trick

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
Evening folks,

wondered if any of the fine folk on NSC have ever attempted the pie hattrick? (a pie before, at half time, and after the game) - if so where did you do it? how was it?
I was hoping to have a go at the amex on saturday but seeing as its sold out instead i've arranged to accompany some friends to Morecambe vs Oxford. Apparently Morecambe have the best pies in the football league - a treat.

Also - my mate claims he's going to have 6 pies... ludicrously stupid or ludicrously tasty?!

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
After the Palace game I came home and ate two large Dominos Pizzas on my own. I wasn't going to mention it before now, as frankly I'm ashamed of myself, but since you asked...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After the Palace game I came home and ate two large Dominos Pizzas on my own.

Good GRIEF man! No wonder you've got a giant head! :lol:

Having said that, I also have to admit to occasionally ordering TwoFerOne Dominos on a Tuesday just for myself, tho in my defence I only order mediums, and I stick one in the fridge for the Wednesday. My still bad tho. :blush:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I have had 3 pies at a game before, 2 before the match and 1 after - don't bother trying to get served at half time. I really should have gone for 1 of each flavour but stuck with the a chicken and 2 steak ones

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
After the Palace game I came home and ate two large Dominos Pizzas on my own. I wasn't going to mention it before now, as frankly I'm ashamed of myself, but since you asked...

Blimey, that would be at least a weeks worth of salt intake in one go, let alone the fat mountain you consumed !! You should be on Man V Food

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Has anyone done the perfect hattrick? (Chicken, Steak, Veggie)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Veggie pie is a waste of perfectly good pastry.

Indeed. Twats at Dicks Bar managed to put a veggie pie in a box clearly ticked Chicken last time I was in there. Really felt cheated that instead of the expected lush meat-based filling, there was nothing in there but bright orange tasteless gunk. Didn't feel cheated enough to queue up to have it changed, tho next time I'll be checking out the filling before handing them my money.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
My boy has done it on two occasions, although all three were chicken. Then on the way home he turned to me and said "Dad, do you think I am putting on weight?" He is eighteen and has probably put on two to three stone since he left home a year ago. No bloody wonder if he is gonna eat pies like that.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

I got back from the Palace game and drank whisky to numb the pain.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Technically, I think to do a hat-trick it would have to be in-play. You may have to eat some of them cold. I've done the one before and one at half-time.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I've had two before and one after does that count?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here