Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pie Availability

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Though on the other hand if as it seems there were stocks elsewhere in the ground, it just seems the club got their own internal distribution wrong.

Running out of pies an hour and half before kick off really isn’t good.
[MENTION=16366]righto[/MENTION]n also highlighted that the order was fulfilled, so perhaps the whole ordering requires further scrutiny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct distribution is wrong.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
The ragout was extremely nice, but as you say rather a small portion for the price. None the less, will definitely be having again.

Yes I was really impressed with the food quality, far nicer than I'd anticipated! And it was absolutely piping hot when I got it, had to wait for it to cool off.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
What ever BHA ordered from Piglets the order was fulfilled as far as i am aware so Barber saying there is a meat shortage from Piglets is utter crap.

Yes, didn’t the CEO/Owner of Piglets tweet in reply that they had delivered what was asked for?
Was Mr Barber aware of that?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The operation for pie delivery from Piglet's to stadium is pretty smooth.

Based on previous sales, the proportion of each type of pie (four types for general sale every game) is largely the same, delivered to each stand, even when the order itself can vary very slightly. And Piglet's do have their own driver.

It's Sodexho's choice not to have certain produce in certain stands. You'd have to ask them why.

And while we're at it, I'd also say good luck to Piglet's in their new, larger premises, as their order book, due to more clubs buying their produce, continues to grow.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Well there were loads of steak left in the North at 2.55 and at the West Lower post match. Odd thread.

As an aside- where have Piglets moved to?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
WSU central kiosk had very fast moving queues at 2.50 when we finally got to the ground! Choice of steak pies (they had a lot) cheese burgers or plain burgers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here