Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pictures of 70's footballers at home. Should raise a titter.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I wonder whose bright idea it was to ask Mrs. Bolland to pose up a step ladder, wearing a short skirt and (apparently) high heels). And as for Mrs. Clemence's furry slippers.....geez! It gives WAGS a bad name!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
See Redknapps first accountant sitting at the back in the picture

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Great carpet/curtain clash in Denis Laws lounge. No wonder his eyes are half shut.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Another of Alan Mullery

mullerybush.jpg

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Brilliant photos , Alun Evans had the same haircut as his missus ! Waggy of Wolves had no chance of doing that :afro:

His wife Barbara looks exactly like my 'Aunty' Carol who lived next door to us in Stanmer Villas, Hollingdean, c.1969.

Great photos. Who says football management has left it's mark on Harry Redknapp?

PG

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Bill Bonds, with what seems, the worlds fattest Greyhound.

Also, at what stage did Harry Redknapp turn so ugly?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1408650000.100568.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1408650000.100568.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 309

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
That photo of Peter Simpson is great, that's what footballers should look like :D

Jul 7, 2003
Did David Wagstaffe marry a Wookie? That is some haircut she has.

My favourite photo - that must have taken about 10 cans of hairspray to keep in place.

For those asking about Harry Redknapp, he was in a rather serious car accident which has had more of an impact on his looks than old age and the stresses or football management.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
My favourite photo - that must have taken about 10 cans of hairspray to keep in place.

For those asking about Harry Redknapp, he was in a rather serious car accident which has had more of an impact on his looks than old age and the stresses or football management.

I really didn't know that about HR.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I really didn't know that about HR.

Think his best mate died in the same crash. It was in Italy, as I recall, and it nearly killed Redknapp, at least according to his account.

However, that was in 1990, and here is old Harry prior to that when he was Bournemouth manager. So I don't think it's QUITE fair to entirely blame his somewhat weathered looks on the accident.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408656508.801970.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Bonetti's with presumably their caravan.

These days, a PL footballer only holidays at 7* hotels in Dubai or Vegas.

Harry Redknapp - so he was always strange looking. Until now, I'd thought that his near fatal car crash in Italy during the 1990WC had left him with horrific facial injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here