Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Picture Thread - 101 uses for An Ashley Barnes

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Barnes-Pen-Palace.jpg Some people have short memories...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am no Ashley Barnes fan and I thought he was awful on Saturday, but I am an Albion fan and as such I will support and cheer him to do well for our team. Of course we all have opinions and some criticism is healthy but slating a player is just f***ing ridiculous, save it for the opposition.

My frustration on Saturday (and Sunday) has some what subsided now when the cold hard light of day finds you at work on a Monday morning! For once, personally, I feel Ashley Barnes deserved some criticism for what is the worst performance I have seen him have for the club. Don't want him shipped out or anything like some ridiculous posts suggest, but he does need a break on the bench whilst we use more effective current players. Like you I will however still support the guy and anyone that plays in the Brighton stripes, whether good, bad or indifferent.

Edit: I think there have been some humour bypasses on this thread, despite the OPs constant whining, just take it for what it is... a bit of a joke.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
If I knew how to post videos, I'd put up his equaliser against Cardiff last season, which was pure class. Sure, his performance was awful on Saturday - he didn't recover from the penalty miss and I thought Gus should have taken him off far earlier, but this is typical Mr Burns attention-seeking drivel.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
You've got an unhealthy obsession with Barnes and it isn't natural, you have a real problem. Leave our players alone.

Mrs Burns

Nov 26, 2012
I tried to calm him down on Saturday night by wearing stockings, suspenders and a Stoke shirt with 'Crouch' on the back, which normally gives him a diamond cutter, but he wouldn't have it.

Kept sticking pins into a straw dolly in a blue and white shirt, saying 'that will learn you Barnes'.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I tried to calm him down on Saturday night by wearing stockings, suspenders and a Stoke shirt with 'Crouch' on the back, which normally gives him a diamond cutter, but he wouldn't have it.

Kept sticking pins into a straw dolly in a blue and white shirt, saying 'that will learn you Barnes'.

:needpics:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
My frustration on Saturday (and Sunday) has some what subsided now when the cold hard light of day finds you at work on a Monday morning! For once, personally, I feel Ashley Barnes deserved some criticism for what is the worst performance I have seen him have for the club. Don't want him shipped out or anything like some ridiculous posts suggest, but he does need a break on the bench whilst we use more effective current players. Like you I will however still support the guy and anyone that plays in the Brighton stripes, whether good, bad or indifferent.

Edit: I think there have been some humour bypasses on this thread, despite the OPs constant whining, just take it for what it is... a bit of a joke.

Joke what you mean Ashley Barnes..........no
the text in this thread...........no
original poster ............Ah yes

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Joke what you mean Ashley Barnes..........no
the text in this thread...........no
original poster ............Ah yes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here