Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Picking up after your dog

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
jevs said:
I'm a fully paid up member of the psycho springer club. They're loyal, friendly and very funny and as already mentioned, on the go for 25 hours a day.

Here's our nutcase, Murphy...our 18 month old devil dog
post-9-1109005198.jpg

Jevs ... he is gorgeous ..... ours is 17 months and spends most of the day sitting by my feet while I am working ... nuzzles me when it's time for exercise

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Highly intelligent dogs and just great fun. Very protective over my 6 year old daughter when we have a play fight though and also gets very jealous.

Fantastic watching them when out in the fields in and out the bushes trying to flush the birds out.

Murphy is also a lover of any water and will quite happily jump belly first into any freezing cold stream or his particular favourite, the pells duck pond in Lewes.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

simnom

Aug 21, 2003
In Bed
Another one joins the Spaniel club

thepig2.jpg

Looks like there is a running theme on here.

This is ours effectionately know as the Pig or Chops.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Re: Another one joins the Spaniel club

simnom said:
thepig2.jpg

Looks like there is a running theme on here.

This is ours effectionately know as the Pig or Chops.

He's even better!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Took ours to the beach on Friday ... spent the whole time in and out of the sea (at about zero degrees!) ... just noticed he is now chewing his Kong by my feet (the Kong is an outside toy, so excuse me a munute while I show Tucker some doggie etiquette)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
My springer is called Rosie - aka Dollop! and at the moment needs a damn good clip cos she resembles a big woolly sheep!

She likes flushing out birds but doesnt like water! She will go into muddy puddles and maybe up to her belly but she wont go any further and swim! Thats not right for a Spaniel! our vet says that our Weimaraner has the personality she should have. Shes loyal and would never go out for a walk with anyone else apart from my mum ahhhhhhhhhh

Theres loads of Spaniels round here, they must be popular in Brighton too!

Last edited:

simnom

Aug 21, 2003
In Bed
Race said:

She likes flushing out birds but doesnt like water! She will go into muddy puddles and maybe up to her belly but she wont go any further and swim! Thats not right for a Spaniel! our vet says that our Weimaraner has the personality she should have. Shes loyal and would never go out for a walk with anyone else apart from my mum ahhhhhhhhhh

Our's is exactly the same, she'll make it her mission to find the muddiest puddle on the forest that she can and run head long for it!! Take her to a lake and she paddle around the edge but won't go for a full swim.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Race said:
My springer is called Rosie - aka Dollop! and at the moment needs a damn good clip cos she resembles a big woolly sheep!

Theres loads of Spaniels round here, they must be popular in Brighton too!

Get her up to Woofers - just up the road from you!!!!

:clap2: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Northstander said:
I want a springer now!

:(

Best dogs in the world Adey ... ours tried to savage the plumber today ... with his tongue!!!!

But, seriously, very loyal, very protective and very bright ...... and also hyperactive and totally psycho!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
The Northstander said:
I want a springer now!

:(

You wanted a Weimaraner earlier! Dont do what we did and get both! They will give you a nervous breakdown! An English Springer is the safest bet by far!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
As much as I want a dog, I live on me own and work.

I like my furniture and not fair on the dog....But one day!!!

Gun dogs all the way for me!

:clap2:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Hiney said:
Get her up to Woofers - just up the road from you!!!!

:clap2: :clap2:

is that where you take your couple of shoes brushes for a short back and sides? :lolol:

My nan has Shit Su (spelling :ohmy:!! ) and shes always getting it papmered and trimmed, the bloody thing has even got a fringe ffs! :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Northstander said:
As much as I want a dog, I live on me own and work.

I like my furniture and not fair on the dog....But one day!!!

Gun dogs all the way for me!

:clap2:

You're gonna teach your dog to shoot????!!!!!

:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here