Picking up after your dog

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Race said:
:lolol: we have a proper dog poo bin just outside out back gate on the bridle way! we make our 15 year old go and put it in there........well it is part of her job description :lolol:

My big dog likes to poo just near the washing line so i have to dodge it when Im hanging it out! He does it on purpose though, if I shut him out of the house he hates it, so out of spite he lays one just for me!

:lolol:

I am waiting for the day that Callum is old enough to pick up the poop!

We have a border collie who is the only one who poops in the garden the other two save it until we are out and about, and she poops right under the kids swing/slide set. Every.freaking.time.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
The Northstander said:
I couldnt believ how switched on they are until I read up on em!

really got to be on top! (Discipline wise I mean :lolol: )

:clap:

I wouldnt call mine switched on! We got the stupidest one out of the litter! Unless you are at home the majority of the time they are not the sort of dog to have. They want attention and company all the time and would rip your house to shreds if left all day (and I have photos to prove it!). My spaniel is the total opposite, laid back and loves being outside.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
nail-Z-gull said:
I use the 'nappy sacks' but also pad it out with a couple of sheets of kitchen roll to disguise the feeling.

On a plus side - they're great for warming your hands in the winter.

Tank pinches the plastic gloves you get in the petrol garage :ohmy: and used them under plastic bags! Ours gets the trots quite a lot so he has to get the hosepipe out to deal with that slop! :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Poo Prank

GERMAN police are hunting for a gang who have been going around Berlin sticking tiny American flags into dog poo. Officers say they are baffled by the bizarre behaviour - which does not break any laws - and have stepped-up patrols to catch the gang.
Cops had initially thought the jokers were protesting about the war in Iraq, according to iol.co.nz. But the pranks continued throughout George W Bush's re-election leaving detectives without a clear motive.
Police spokesperson Reiner Kuechler said: "We have sent out extra patrols to try to catch whoever is doing this in the act. But frankly, we don't know what we would do if we caught them red-handed."
Park boss Josef Oettl added: "This has been going on for about a year now, and there must be 2000 to 3000 piles of excrement that have been claimed during that time."

It seems like the real criminals here are the people who aren't cleaning up after their dogs.

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
Bwian said:
Why would anybody want to own a slobberry shit factory on four legs in the first place? What purpose do they serve apart from leaving piles of crap everywhere? That's OK if you're a Croydon resident looking to raise the tone of the neighbourhood but for the rest of the world? Dogs-what a waste of oxygen!

yes yes yes
I have never agreed with anything on this board so strongly

:clap:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
how can u not love dogs? :ohmy:

Cats are far worse than dogs when it comes to pooping. They shat in your garden and half the time dont even bury it, then wander off likes its got nowt to do with them, they are evil! At least dog owners clear up after their pets unlike cat owners! :angry:

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
most cats bury their poo - how clever is that??

they are vastly superior creatures - FACT! - they dont constantly seek attention, they dont stick their head in your crotch, they can be left alone all day, they can go in and out a catflap so take care of their own exercise and excetion needs and most of all they dont smell.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Old Goat said:

they are vastly superior creatures - FACT! - they dont constantly seek attention, they dont stick their head in your crotch, they can be left alone all day, they can go in and out a catflap so take care of their own exercise and excetion needs and most of all they dont smell.

But what fun is that?

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Old Goat said:

QUOTE]

Yea thats just great ..................... until you decide to do a bit of weeding in the garden and then stick your hand straight into it.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Old Goat said:

Instead they shit over the plants, dig a hole and then piss off! As if to say "Aint my problem!"

I hate cats!!!!!

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
dog poo stinks, cat shit f***ing honks. smarmy little sneeky shitting fur balls. only good for chasing :D

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
hampden park said:
dog poo stinks, cat shit f***ing honks. smarmy little sneeky shitting fur balls. only good for chasing :D

and they kill ickle dickie birds! always trying to get at my baby robins in the spring, told u they r evil!:censored: !! they dont scare away burglars, they are disloyal, will go to any old house to be fed, they piss behind furniture and it reeks, and apart from all that wot r they good for? not much!

(please note I would never harm one, I just dont like them! :angry: )

E

enigma

You should live in France the streets are covered with dog shit there, they couldn give a monkeys about the mess. In Marseille I had to move very carefully to avoid getting me shes caked in cack. :angry:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
DogTeeth.jpg

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
nail-Z-gull said:
My beloved dog heads straight for the garden every morning and clears the cat shit up.

For 'clears' read 'eats'.

eeeeewwww that is gross..........cant u teach him to eat the cat instead?!! mind u when my dog chunders he usually hoovers the lot up afterwards, now that is a disgusting sight to see!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports