Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pick. That. Out.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
World class teen - his rise is meteoric - (we have at least 2 of those in our squad now)

We’ve really made it to the top of world class football haven’t we …

So proud

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Enjoy him while we can ! He’s going to the very top

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enjoy him while we can ! He’s going to the very top
I wonder when the penny will drop with our stars that unless you are going to a solid club with a class manager, they might just be better off staying here. I can count on the fingers of one hand how many clubs that’ll be and there are not many in England.

Unless money is all that motivates them of course.

Last edited:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I wonder when the penny will drop with our stars that unless you are going to a solid club with a class manager, they might just be better off staying here. I can count on the fingers of one hand how many clubs that’ll be and they are not many in England.

Jamie Redknapp spent 5mins or so saying exactly that about Ferguson and Brighton this evening - I thought listening to him, how good to hear pundits recommending our top players actually are better off at Brighton than any other club in terms of career development for a change!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I wonder when the penny will drop with our stars that unless you are going to a solid club with a class manager, they might just be better off staying here. I can count on the fingers of one hand how many clubs that’ll be and there are not many in England.

I think only Trossard can be regarded as being successful after leaving us in recent times but his first team opportunities have been somewhat limited. I suspect Ali mac will have success at Liverpool, Caicedo probably less so at that shower.

It's testament to the environment we've created and I do think players will think hard before jumping ship after the recent departures.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Did anyone else see him getting applauded off by the Newcastle fans?

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I think only Trossard can be regarded as being successful after leaving us in recent times but his first team opportunities have been somewhat limited. I suspect Ali mac will have success at Liverpool, Caicedo probably less so at that shower.

It's testament to the environment we've created and I do think players will think hard before jumping ship after the recent departures.
Ben White too

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
You will never win anything with kids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here