The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
"Love doing life with this one"
"Living my best life"
"Smashed it"
Usually followed a week later on Facebook with;

“If you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best” (trans; I’ve been a massive twat to my boyfriend).

“Sometimes we all need a bit of time to ourselves” (trans; I’ve been a massive twat to everyone).

“It’s not how hard we get hit, it’s how quickly we get back up” (trans; I got sacked for being a twat).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

“If you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best” (trans; I’ve been a massive twat to my boyfriend).

“Sometimes we all need a bit of time to ourselves” (trans; I’ve been a massive twat to everyone).

“It’s not how hard we get hit, it’s how quickly we get back up” (trans; I got dumped for being a twat).
"I am who I am, I'm like marmite you either love me or hate me" (I'm a massive bell)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"I'm pregnant, and you're the father" - Give me a break
"You've set fire to the orphanage again" - BORING

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008

“It’s not how hard we get hit, it’s how quickly we get back up” (trans; I got sacked for being a twat).
Another irritating Facebook one is people feeling blessed - no you really aren't unless you are St Francis of Assisi

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Another irritating Facebook one is people feeling blessed - no you really aren't unless you are St Francis of Assisi
I was just thinking this myself. And it's usually preceeded with some mumbo-jumbo about being on the next step of their 'journey', next chapter. finding lightness in the dark etc.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I love a good Karma Facebook post. This one popped up on one of my twat friends pages the other day .

“A lot to unpack” here.

Not seeking revenge. Except for a maniac wielding a Tommy gun. Obvs.

Karma? I don’t believe in such nonsense but if I did I’d like to think Karma was more about rewarding virtuous behaviour than punishing idiots.

Also, have they ever considered the bad shit they’re experiencing, that they are calling for Karma to correct, might actually be all their bad karma being visited upon them?

You okay hun?

IMG_3611.jpeg

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
"Love doing life with this one"
"Living my best life"
"Smashed it"
"End of"
"Please get away from me I'm going to call the Police"
Here is the Honourable Member for East Worthing & Shoreham doing his "best chav".

Probably wasn't the best choice for Childrens' Minister when his command of the English language is so poor. (Still, we won't have to worry about him for much longer.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports