Closely followed by "Who do you want to win the league?"

Which both beat "Left testicle, or right?"

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
@Justice
Can you do it before Christmas? :facepalm: FFS it’s started. That job that a customer has been putting off for ages is now f***** urgent because Christmas is nearly here.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
My six year old grand daughter says ‘ it’s super easy nanny’ when she tries to teach ‘nanny’ something new ! Sorry I find it coming from her, really cute !
Let's be honest about this, most people would find it cute if their own 6 year old granddaughter started quoting lines from The Exorcist.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My six year old grand daughter says ‘ it’s super easy nanny’ when she tries to teach ‘nanny’ something new ! Sorry I find it coming from her, really cute !
I think you mean super cute

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is that even a thing? I've never (not ever) heard them called that.

I think it’s an American thing. I have a friend who deliberately says this as he knows it annoys me. He also says Tommy K and OJ if he really wants to crank up my anger.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
@Justice
Can you do it before Christmas? :facepalm: FFS it’s started. That job that a customer has been putting off for ages is now f***** urgent because Christmas is nearly here.
😄 I had one Saturday garden lighting tripping out they’ve had all feckin year because I know the Gardner cut through cables in spring, and call me when the frost is on the ground ffs.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
😄 I had one Saturday garden lighting tripping out they’ve had all feckin year because I know the Gardner cut through cables in spring, and call me when the frost is on the ground ffs.
You can always turn the work down.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Love doing life with this one"
"Living my best life"
"Smashed it"
"End of"
"Please get away from me I'm going to call the Police"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports