Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phrases you are least likely to hear during the world cup

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
H block said:
Lauwrenson : To be honest Motty this is not the greatest of games. It reminds me of a match during my Lverpool days when blah blah blah.......................................................

Motto : How come you never mention Brighton Mark. Seeing as thats where you made your name I would have thought you would have had a nice word for them in stead of droning on and on about boring facts about Lverpool. And by the way Mark you do know you sound like a northern faggot dont you.
:clap: :clap:

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
Fergie: "I don't care about the risk - I just hope and pray that Wayne will play his part and help good old England bring that trophy home."

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Commentator:

"One of my favourite elements of this tournament so far, in fact, is seeing that the Argentine players haven't brandished a single imaginary yellow card at any of the referees"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"I must say, the thousands of German fans in their stonewashed denim waistcoats are at the very cutting edge of fashion this summer"

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
BBC Sport producer into microphone:

"Yeah, camera three, can we have fewer shots of the female Brazilian fans with the gigantic tits, and focus on the Australians' high defensive line please?"

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
"...referee Graham Poll had an excellent game, you didn't even know he was there..."

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
"to confound everyone, late squad draftee Chris McPhee stuns Sweden with a first half hat-trick"

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
"Dazzling piece of skill by the nimble footed Crouch"

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
David Beckham doesn't say "Err" in any interview.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
H block said:
Lauwrenson : To be honest Motty this is not the greatest of games. It reminds me of a match during my Lverpool days when blah blah blah.......................................................

Motto : How come you never mention Brighton Mark. Seeing as thats where you made your name I would have thought you would have had a nice word for them in stead of droning on and on about boring facts about Lverpool. And by the way Mark you do know you sound like a northern faggot dont you.

:lolol: :bowdown:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Coming up, news from home that LDC have decided to back down in their protest over a new stadium for Brighton.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Come on Scotland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here