Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Photos of the 90s rave scene

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Digitise (sp) your tape packs, if they've not already done by someone else on the net. It's not a quick job by any stretch of the imagination but actually satisfying knowing you can play them if you want too! If nothing else it's a good excuse to listen to them all again! :rave::rave:

Here you go. https://www.ravetapepacks.com/?cat=5#

Plenty of oldskool fun to be listened to here. Enjoy.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
I went there, cool club:thumbsup:
It was like going to away days for football, in the sense that I went to clubs in Leeds

I studied in Leeds for a couple of years. Did you make it to The Afterdark Club (otherwise known as The Orbit) in Morley just outside the city? That is up there in the best 3 clubs I've been to for sure, it was a crazy weekly techno party.

D

Deleted member 22389

Ditto to ALL OF THAT, including the calming down period of exactly the same years.....although did get to Sterns (banging isn't even half of it!!)

:thumbsup:

Amazing times, amazing raves. Got to Mantra, Passion at the Event. Dance 92 with Carl Cox at the Brighton Center, best night, Storm on Hastings Pier, Perception somewhere in the countryside and a few others. Me and my friends were truly wasted like everyone else at that time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here