Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phone-in (or lack of it)

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
SCR was still on when we got back in the car, and listening to some of it, is this the kind of guy they want on the radio?? Utterly boring, no passion, no opinion? Get Harty back immediately!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I for one thoroughly enjoyed the basketball and speedway reports when I got in the car after the match today. QUALITY stuff, SCR.

Well.
Done.
Everyone.

*slow clap*

What was with the THREE reports of games in the Premier League? One reason to listen to BBC Radio Gaga at 5pm is to AVOID that sort of stuff.

And was it really necessary to return to the rugby towards the end of the programme, when they've already done two lengthy rugby reports (on the same games) earlier on?

I'm not even bothering to mention the basketball and speedway.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
What was with the THREE reports of games in the Premier League?

And was it really necessary to return to the rugby towards the end of the programme, when they's already done two lengthy rugby reports (on the same games) earlier on?

I'm not even bothering to mention the basketball and speedway.

Rugby??? By then the whole of Sussex had switched off...oh apart from Saraia who's still waiting for the phone in the start!:dunce:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
How can we complain directly to SCR. Is there a phone number?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am afraid the phone in will never be the same again now on.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well I certainly won't bother tuning in to SCR again until they sort that shit out. ENDLESS trails for Gordon f***ing Astley, interspersed with the 5-Live Premiership match reports, and a couple of interviews that went on for EVER with some complete no-marks about speedway and frigging BASKETBALL. I mean come on. There can't be more than about 9 people in the entire COUNTY who could give a flying one about that.

The absolute pits.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
If we all e mail tim durran pehaps somebody will listyen and do the sensble thing.

Anybody that believes this is ridiculous and Harty should be doing the phone-in should send an email, I'm going to do mine now.

Congratulations to the person/persons who complained to the BBC about Harty-you have ruined the after match experience for Albion fans. Well done!

I could only hack the cack for a couple of minutes before switching to 5 Live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here