Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phil Neville

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
In the grand scheme he's a pretty inoffensive bloke - how can you possibly get so wound up by someone as innocuous and wallpaper-like as Phil Neville?

it probably boils down to the fact I don't like people who are disloyal to their profession, he made a living doing something that most of us would walk over hot coals to do and people paid 1000's to watch him do it, and then to toss a medal in the bin like it was nothing
as I said the blokes a knob
it would be very interesting to know just how many MU fans would think that was inoffensive

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Funny that, I quite like him. Both he and his brother have gone from utter c*nts as players (Gary in particular) in my eyes to two of the most respectable pundits out there at the moment.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just a message to Albion 1972
would you not rather join in the thread rather than giving me thumbs down on all my posts.
maybe you you cannot write in English,or maybe you really do not have an arguement or you are a MU secret supporter or you just fancy Phil Neville
well?

oh and I have just looked and the thumbs down were all done at the same time

so could not even be bothered to read the posts either
NICE WORK:wanker:

Last edited:

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
...........Oh! Sorry! I was going to write something really interesting but slipped into a coma when I started thinking about Phil Neville due to lack of brain stimulation,Yawn.....ZZZZZZZ

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
He was in the class of '92. Phil Neville was raised a winner. So what if he threw his losers medal away. Second place is only first loser.

Jan 30, 2008
Funny that, I quite like him. Both he and his brother have gone from utter c*nts as players (Gary in particular) in my eyes to two of the most respectable pundits out there at the moment.
talking absolute gash you din ,GN was a class full back
regards
DR

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Surely it is a 'runners up' medal rather than a 'losers' medal ?

Good thing Olympians don't stand on the podium and lob their silver medals in a bin.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
His medal, he can do what he likes with it. :shrug:

If anything it goes to reinforce the winning mentality that he was raised with, something I think we'd all like some of the current Albion squad to demonstrate.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Odd nonsense of a thread. A guy with numerous experiences as a winner doesn't value a runners up medal. So what? Comparing it to smaller clubs who would love to get there is a total irrelevance.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Whatever next? Scandal as some player admits to using their Johnson's Paint Trophy runners up medal to bleed the radiators in their house? Another 72 dead in Syria, but fark me that Phil Neville and his off the cuff medal remark really makes my blood boil...

Earlybird

Jul 23, 2003
Brighton
Good thing Olympians don't stand on the podium and lob their silver medals in a bin.

Muhammad Ali threw his Olympic gold medal into a river.

Dont have a prob with PNs story. Most players have their medals and trophies slung in the far corner of their parents attic anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here