Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phil Mitchell

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The most unbelievable soap character EVER. The character is a complete joke. Hard man? f*** off - he's a tosser.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
He plays a drunk well but that story line is becomming ridiculously boring. That is the problem with Eastenders, too much bad acting and long drawn out storylines. The perfect soap I guess

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
Don't f***ing post on a eastenders thread then!

Alright mate chill out I watched the show for the first time in ages last night and I was giving my opinion on last nights episode which I personally thought was absolute rubbish. I didn't realise you could only comment on threads if you liked what was being talked about.

FANBOY

Banned
Feb 4, 2010
Its shit and you all ought to know better.

Still, nice to know they make programmes for the 'hard of thinking'.........

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I think Phil really finds his niche when ratarsed. I saw him get all mouthy in a pub in Crouch End one SUnday afternoon about 10 years ago, and his regular portrayals of a man who has lost his children and smacks his mum about a bit is intensely accurate. I have a funny feeling we might have him more than a bit gay in the next couple of years. He'll probably tire of his drunkenness and will demand something more emotionally meaty.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
He found a rock of crack lost by Max Branning's sister in law Rainey and liked the drug addled trout's description of its "helps you forget everything" qualities.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I was hooked on Eastenders for years, but manged to quit when I emmigrated ten years ago. I happened to catch 5 minutes of it last night. My god it's bad. The acting is unbelievably poor. It's so depressing too. In the brief interlude I saw Phil was running around like a bear with a sore head and Peggy was sporting a black eye that he gave her.

Fat blokes punching their Mum's for entertainment? Not for me.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
they should get him all pissed up and send him to afghanistan or into a brazilian favella to meet a local gang with his brother. or am i getting 'reality' and fiction a little confused?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here