Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Pharmacy2u

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Ive used them for about a year now. Very good as I order on line and its delivered usually a couple of days later

My local pharmacy is awful. They either lost the prescription, were out of stock or hadn't made it up when I called round about a week after they would have got the doctors authorisation.

Pharmacy 2U even send me insulin in properly sealed cooling envelopes. The local Pharmacy forgot to put my last order with them in the fridge! Had to be scrapped and reordered.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
Most prescriptions are for our older generation. A local pharmacy knocking the door and getting a reply may be better than something thrown through the letterbox by UKMail (others available).
Just a thought.

Pleased to note that a majority are happy to stay with their local pharmacy, it was not long ago that NHS suggested that pharmacies be used to lessen the pressure on GPs surgeries now they trying to take trade away from them,same tactics for A & E

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Does anyone know if a third party who lives at the other end of the country can set this up/use it on behalf of an infirm relative who has no internet and finds the phone difficult?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My chemist (what is this 'pharmacy' thing ?) is next door to the surgery in Queens Park. I've kept my registration at that doctors for 46 years. Any prescription is emailed next door now. I wouldn't dream of using another service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here