Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PFA presentation...

re-al

May 22, 2004
Southend
my dad's awarding leon and he wants to know if anyone would have a request on a falmer top for him to wear

post suggestions here:wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sorry, I don't understand. ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
so Leons player of the month and your dad wants a free "falmer for all" t- shirt?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Lighten up guys. Re-al's dad was obviously one of the people who voted for Leon on-line - and his name got pulled out of the hat to make the draw.

He wants to make the most of the photo opportunity by wearing a Falmer For All t-shirt. Does anyone have one they could lend him or tell him where to get one?

Tuh.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
get him to do it in a pink tu-tu with a placard saying "transvestite ballerinas for Falmer"

I'll pledge a fiver towards the costs

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
A photo would almost certainly end up on the PFA website, and that gets some fairly heavy traffic. Perhaps if the guy making the presentation was to wear a 'Falmer for All' t-shirt the PFA may run some sort of a story about the stadium bid to accompany the picture.

Couldn't hurt.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Lush said:
Lighten up guys. Re-al's dad was obviously one of the people who voted for Leon on-line - and his name got pulled out of the hat to make the draw.

He wants to make the most of the photo opportunity by wearing a Falmer For All t-shirt. Does anyone have one they could lend him or tell him where to get one?

Tuh.
thats what i thought :)

re-al

May 22, 2004
Southend
Braders7 said:
so Leons player of the month and your dad wants a free "falmer for all" t- shirt?

yeh thats it but i didnt have much time to explain it all...got a bad report and want meant to be on the comp

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
right , tried the seagull shop ( only a couple of quid if that)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here