Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PFA League One team of the year

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't seen it yet. However it does amaze me how there are more Saints players in it than Brighton players? Weird.

:facepalm:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Painter should of been a shoe in for left back and the Hudds keeper prob would be 1st choice

Other than that, prob about right although BWP wouldnt get in my team of the year

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
We are a team of individuals where you are a better team. Not sure how BWP got in there.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
BWP has only been with us a couple of months, but were it not for his goals (most created out of nothing) we'd be only three points off relegation now, rather than eleven points. Similarly, look how much punching above their weight Plymouth were with his goals, compared to where they are now (even without the 10 point deduction). Scoring goals in shit teams with no service to forwards is more impressive than happening to be a striker in a team that's playing well and creating chances imho. I don't begrudge Wright-Phillips his place in the TOTY. But then I wouldn't.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
BWP has only been with us a couple of months, but were it not for his goals (most created out of nothing) we'd be only three points off relegation now, rather than eleven points. Similarly, look how much punching above their weight Plymouth were with his goals, compared to where they are now (even without the 10 point deduction). Scoring goals in shit teams with no service to forwards is more impressive than happening to be a striker in a team that's playing well and creating chances imho. I don't begrudge Wright-Phillips his place in the TOTY. But then I wouldn't.

He had Nooney to supply him at Plymouth!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Don't like doing this but when you are a full half day behind a very prominent (5 page) thread and say you didn't spot it...............

................that is not so much fixtures as last season's results!

sorry :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here