Petrolheads

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
WHY?

Never before has there been a show on the tele that is as pointless as this load of shit. Chris Barrie is NOT funny, Neil Morrissey's face is irritating and that little twat Hammond needs to shut up. Not only are these three fuckers all involved in the same show but the show happens to be awful too. The format has been done to death and whoever came up wih the rounds (especially that parking blindfold malarkey) needs firing. I might write to the BBC to demand instant removal of this programme from my tv screen and give it's slot to an extra episode of American Dad.

If the BBC didn't make stuff like Planet Earth and all the other excellent documentaries I'd go and blow it up.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Agreed Chappers - I tolerate Hammond as his knowledge is amazing, but frankly the show is dire and a waste of space....

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Men discussing Cars is an extension of their Cocks!!!
biggest pile of shite on tele, next to TOP GEAR,

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It really is terrible. I had the misfortune of flicking onto it on Sunday night and the 30 seconds I sat through were painfully grim, enough to make sure I never make the same mistake.

The smugness displayed by all involved was cringweworthy, although I think maybe the smugness was actually a defence mechanism as they all realise they are involved in the worst program on the BBC ever.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Toronto Seagull said:
If you don't like it, don't watch it. Simple.

But we are paying for it with the arcaic license fee so have a right to moan about programs.

In fact as a principle of free speech we are entitled to moan about anything, experianced personally or not.:D

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I watched 10 minutes of the first episode

never again, utter tosh

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I thought Chris Barrie was excellent in Red Dwarf. But Petrolheads is crap.

It’s not a patch on shows like Have I Got News For You or QI.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Muzzman said:
I watched the first.... episode???

....never again.

Same here. It could've been good but is way short on good ideas and is ultimately crap.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The tired old format that the BBC keep resurrecting should finally be put to bed. It worked for They Think Its all over, and The Buzzcocks in teh early days but even they are now obviously scripted, its sooo bloody tired, and to come up with a car version is beyond scraping the barrell!!!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
BURN EM

petrolheads380.jpg

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
WHY?

Never before has there been a show on the tele that is as pointless as this load of shit. Chris Barrie is NOT funny, Neil Morrissey's face is irritating and that little twat Hammond needs to shut up. Not only are these three fuckers all involved in the same show but the show happens to be awful too. The format has been done to death and whoever came up wih the rounds (especially that parking blindfold malarkey) needs firing. I might write to the BBC to demand instant removal of this programme from my tv screen and give it's slot to an extra episode of American Dad.

If the BBC didn't make stuff like Planet Earth and all the other excellent documentaries I'd go and blow it up.

point. if i paid my tv license i'd be upset too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports