Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Petrol Prices

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Petrol at my local garage coming down again unleaded £1.14.9. Diesel £ 1.13.9 that's all

Still shocking prices in Haywards Heath compared to the rest of Sussex. I may need to speak to someone on the council.

Nov 27, 2009
The petrol in Partridge a Green must be the most expensive in the country surely.
Henfield is always up there as one of the counties most expensive as well.
Boycott Henfield Petrol station!,,,,,

Filled up at the Burgh Heath shell garage at 108.9 for diesel. Seems to be the cheapest here with some stations charging 112.9.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
The three petrol Stations in Haywards Heath have Brocken ranks the one at the Railway Station is selling unleaded several pence cheaper than the other two. £1.09.9

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's strange how oil prices have halved over the last 12 months yet petrol hasn't.

as only about 30% of the old price was the fuel, it wont reflect the halving of oil (which it hasnt quite done). the current prices show around a 40% drop in the fuel cost.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is there any conclusive proof that buying petrol from a supermarket is not as good for the car engine as using the established companies like Shell Esso BP etc. it has been suggested by some people in the past I know.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
as only about 30% of the old price was the fuel, it wont reflect the halving of oil (which it hasnt quite done). the current prices show around a 40% drop in the fuel cost.
Yeah you're quite right I was being somewhat naive.
Although it's an easy grumble to throw at these companies who struggle to act consistently in a volatile market.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here