Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterborough

Amex_Charlie

Dec 17, 2010
Brighton
Great win for us today. Have to give great credit for the way the Posh played today. They had a quiet first half but really gave us a tough test in the second. Also liked the look of there number 6-Charlie Lee. Great play to both teams :D.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If they could tighten their defence they would be a threat. I reckon Fergie will do that and they'll reach the play offs.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Boyd is the league 1 Matthew Le Tissier. Talent beyond belief, but what is he doing playing football in what was the 3rd division? He has the ability to ghost past players with the ball and was an absolute joy to watch. Now that's one player I'd like to see wearing the stripes...........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought we gifted them the initiative in the 2nd half with the subbing of Noone

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Missed the first 10 minutes as left it late leaving the pub :blush:

But, I couldn't believe just how poor they were for the first 60 minutes, they really were absolutely shocking. The amount of time they gifted us on the ball, the space we had, and their defence, it was laughable for a top 6 side (supposedly).
The teams that are lower down the leagues have often come to Withdean and kept things tight in the hope of nicking a 1-0 or a point. But the way they came at us so open, left them there for the taking given the way we play football.
Last 30 minutes they improved, a good save by Casper, and a cracking effort from Boyd (I believe he meant it). But still, i think that was more because we subbed a couple of influential players, and the fact we sat so deep that we invited them on, and took our foot off the gas. Sort out the defence, and the defensive side of the midfield, and they could be a threat, but only in terms of the play offs.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Thought they were dreadful until they got a bit lucky with their goal when they decided to finally start attacking. They had 10 men behind the ball at all times in the first half even when they were 2 down. And Ferguson is a whiny little knobend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here