Peterborough v MK Dons

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yet another dreadful Ref, are there any decent ones left ?

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
as he should, shocking decision

On the other hand, it's MK Dons. They could get 1,000 shocking decisions in a row and it still wouldn't equalise the shocking decision that allowed their plastic club into existence in the first place. Let's hope every ref is biased against them until the end of time until their joke club disintegrates as it should. Come on Peterborough!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He`s not worth that, but £3M is what they say they will be asking.

Seeing as Austin went for £1,700,000 I think that they would get £3,000,000 although no doubt Norwich would come in lower.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Seeing as Austin went for £1,700,000 I think that they would get £3,000,000 although no doubt Norwich would come in lower.

Who are we to say what Tony Bloom can or cannot afford??

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
It literally makes no sense that Posh haven't sorted their defence out yet, it has been obvious to everyone so why haven't they done anything about it? Weird.
We had, but we lost our left back before the play-offs and Zakuani in the first half of this match. Langmead is a muppet.

Surely CMS will be off if Peterborough fail to make the Championship. Is there any chance at all that he'll come to us?
Definitely leaving at the end of the season even if we manage to get up.

We'll struggle now mind with these injuries and suspension.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Lewis gets subbed at half time and within 10 minutes Peterborough concead 3 goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports